The Fight [6]

Warning- Consensual? dubious consent.

I am sorry.

-------------

Aether stared down at you, the sky has already gone dark. Nahida and Ezra were still debating but not in the hallway anymore. 

The room was dead quiet except for the sound of breathing. Aether stood up from the bed and quietly placed a chair in front of it and sat on it.

His attention was on you as you kept slumbering away. He mumbled a few words, admiring your complexion and relaxed face. His heart filled with regret as his gaze went to the bandages on your eyes.

He sighs and stands up, he has been sighing a lot these days. He pushes the chair away and moves himself closer to you. He presses a kiss on the forehead, then the cheeks, and lastly on the bandage.

He backs away, the feeling that he had before losing you stirred up in his heart but he refuses to taint you with his disgusted desires, the only thing you deserve to feel is happiness, and he will do anything to make that happen.

But all of that was useless, he tries his best to push those thoughts away but the need for your lips on him keeps ruining his patience.

He hesitantly leaned closer, 'Sure, you wouldn't be able to detect only one kiss, right?' He thought as he pressed his lips onto yours. [WHY AM I EBEN WRIYING THIS?! MSHWINDJSIDHIDIZ]

"Hmm..?" You stirred up from your sleep, and the feeling of shock took over you as you felt someone's lips on yours. You quickly tried to be freed away from the grasp as the individual suddenly mumbled, "Don't worry, dear. It's just me." [Well that makes it a lot worse.]

Fear took over you, this is really Aether? But why is he kissing you?

You felt his tongue exploring your mouth as you sprawled out on the bed that you were laying on. "A-Aether, this is wrong." You tried to reason with him, but suddenly the atmosphere of the room changed, it was filled with darkness.

"How?" The masculine voice asked, the question sounded like a threat that could make grown men shiver but you knew him well enough to know that he will never hurt you.

"We are siblings!" You replied with the most obvious answer, "In other worlds, the practicing of incest is very common, your point?" He waited for you to reply patiently, He was a patient man that you could trust but it seems like he broke it.

"I don-" "Don't you love me?" He asked out of nowhere, "I do love you, You are my brother!" You were confused, what is he trying to say?

"Then please let me have you." He begged, he would do anything for you, for your grace, for your love, for your purity. "A-Aether..?" You called out in confusion, What did he mean by having you?

"Answer with a yes or no, [Name]. Both are fine, but I really wish to have you...I truly love you, and forever will until our very last breaths" It was a confession that left you confused, scared and angry.

You love him, that is no question but he wants to have you? Why? And when does this even start?  

But maybe this way you can repay him, in your entire life you have done nothing except depend on them, you can't even protect them....but maybe this way, you can actually be useful?

And this is the very first time he ever asked for something, he never ever asked for something for you, maybe if you don't refuse him, everything will go fine and go back to being normal?