Liyue [7]

[I am back! tomorrow is sunday, I will try to complete it]

I shouted in shock, he was happy?! He was happy with that expression that shows that he had a stick up his butt. The people around me protect their ears.

"Ahh... Well yea.. But how about this? You can give him an offering. He likes to eat Almond tofu." The lady suggested with an anxious smile, I quickly apologized for yelling and left her.

"How about we talk to the chef of the motel? Maybe he will let us lend the kitchen?" Paimon said as she flew away, Going into the kitchen. We followed her as the chef seems to be preparing something.

"Hello sir! Mind if we use the kitchen for a minute? And by a minute I meant for an hour." The chef turned around, Acknowledging our existence and shook his head, "No, you need permission from the boss."

[Pics]

I know that I am lazy and I apologize for that so I am writing a small one-shot to make up for it

[Sunkiss]

The feeling of sunlight touching my skin was amazing, the warm temperature that could cover anyone in sweat. The smell of flowers was calming, and living my entire life in Snezhnaya was tiring but a trip to the city of freedom would relieve my stress and calm my nerves.

Not long ago a dragon named Stormterror was seen there but things calmed down due to the knights or specifically the honorary knight with the little fairy beside them.

During my walk, I happen to stumble upon a tavern, I suppose a drink in the morning wouldn't hurt. I entered the tavern with a stern smile across my face to show that I am not a threat, because of the fatui some people fear the people of Snezhnaya as well.

I was dressed in a yellow frock with white polka dots on it, a totally normal outfit with few accessories. "A Margarita, please." I said to the man who was dressed nicely, way nicely for the bartender.

He nodded and turned around to make the drink, I looked around the tavern to find little to no one, "I will guess that you are the owner, and mind if I ask, why aren't many there?" I asked both of my questions.

"Well, you happen to be correct and it's normal most drunkards like to drink at night." I could smell the hatred for the word drunkards, I chuckled at the situation.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, I am [Name]. A person on vacation." The man turned around with an emotionless expression and put the drink down on the table.

I stared at it for a minute then gulped it down in a second. "I know." He spoke, his eyes fixed onto me as he cleaned other glasses.

"Wait, What do you mean?" I asked as I felt a feeling of tiredness around me.

"I know that you are a person from Snezhnaya. I am aware that you work as an assistant to a famous businessman, if I remember correctly the name is Ivan Dmitriev. I learned that you hate children from the bottom of your heart and to be clear, I know everything about you." He went on and on and on as my consciousness slowly strips from me.

Falling asleep on the table in front of them, [Name] had a series of nightmares while Diluc cleaned the glass that you were drinking from.

Staring at your sleeping figure while Diluc gently brushes your hair with his finger.

Diluc still remembers their first meeting, what a blessing that was.

On his journey to get back at the fatui, he explored every region of teyvat and his last stop was Snezhnaya and that's where he met you for the first time.

Buying food to donate to the beggars, he felt nothing at that time but you sure were able to catch his eyes but the real devotion started when he ticked off many fatui agents. His life was on line at that moment and you saved him with your bow.

He still remembers the look of horror in your eyes when you murdered a man to save a stranger who happens to be him. You broke down in tears after the night, apologizing profusely to the dead man.

And how you blacked out, he had to take you to a hotel and wait for you to wake up.

He expected you to be scared but the look of confusion, when tried to talk about the incident was intriguing.

Your brain removed that memory to protect itself or that's how he would put it.

A truly gentle angel who protected him but didn't have the heart to kill someone, that's the type of person that truly needs protecting.

So he did what he had to,

"Don't worry about anything my dear, Even an angel like you need protecting and I will protect you." He whispered as he took the bow that was hanging on your shoulder.

[This one-shot does NOT have anything to do with this book, I just wrote it for fun.]