Mondstadt [7]

[Somewhere in Liyue]

I looked at the view, it was truly beautiful. I decided to take a break and take shelter at the wangshu inn. I will leave this inn tomorrow and continue my journey to Mondstadt.

I smiled as I took a deep breath at the rooftop. Suddenly I felt a presence and I am very aware of who is this.

I turned around to find nothing, "Adeptus Xiao, Why are you stalking me? Am I considered a threat?" Staring in front of myself.

After a second he reappeared, Standing straight with a glare. "With that death glare, I guess I am not welcome." I gritted my teeth and turned around, looking at the view of the mountains.

I felt something touch the back of my neck, "Who are you?" He asked, the sound of his teeth grinding is loud.

"...that's not your business and if you want to keep Liyue safe, Take care of Fatui, Liyue will face a crisis in the future." With a glare, I turned around to leave.

"You stink of hydro." He spoke and disappeared leaving me in total confusion, 'what did he mean by that?'

[Somewhere in Mond]

The guards left without searching the second floor, I inhaled in relief. Diluc looked up at me and said, "I want answers"

We all sighed and walked down, "I just heard about some thieves, though I must say, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy lyre." we were already busted.

"What can I say except thank you and the real thief is still out there though. As the honorary knight of Mond, why would I steal such a thing?" He stared me up and down, "So it's you two.." he mumbled.

"The saviors of Mondstadt, a shame that you joined the knights. Knights of Mondstadt, always so inefficient and towards the fatui, weak and conservative." He crossed his arms with a frown, "I know right? They can't even detect a small fairy flying in their head!" He nodded with agreement, his moods seems better. 'he likes to bitch about the knights'

"Now, answer. Why did you steal the holy lyre."

"Then mind if I performed it to you?" Venti asked, he nodded and approved of his idea.

"The dragon heeding-...." His performance was long and I didn't care enough to listen to it whole, after his performance, Diluc had a surprised expression. "What did I just witnessed? This is confidential information. Interesting... Traveler, you should not worry. The blonde is only the description, you should be safe while this bard....he should stay in the tavern while I go prepare some contacts." my eyes brightened, he is helping us! I thought we will report us to the knights.

"Let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes." Diluc said with a grumble and left, we three left as well leaving Venti alone in the tavern.

The day was uneventful, asking around people for Lumine bring nothing but a disappointment to us. When the sky fades to dark we went back to the tavern.

With a smile, I opened the door to find Jean, and a scream of fear left my mouth. "Jean! I truly didn't steal it!" I defenselessly put my hand in the air as I slowly back away to the door. But the door was suddenly locked, it was Diluc's doing.

I grit my teeth in anger as I glared at Diluc, "You traitor." I muttered with pure hatred. "Holy your horses, jean came here as Jean, not as the acting grand master." It did make me calm down a bit but just a bit. Aether calmly placed his arm around my shoulder to ease my tension.