Liyue[2]

My exams are still coming and I am still preparing for them but I suddenly noticed a good amount of votes and a nice 2k views on my book so I decided to write a chapter because I am pleased.

[Chapter starts here]

I broke the hug and reassured him that I was fine and that it might have been just a thief who targeted me because of my exotic clothing. After that, I got ready for our journey to Liyue while Aether complained that we should stay here for a small time but I shook off his worries and got ready.

As we left the room that we rented, I smiled and stretched my limbs. It slightly hurt but I didn't show it because he will overreact but I think that he is correct but I did followed a stranger and got attacked.

As we passed the alchemy table and walked down the stairs, I noticed a woman who was standing in a booth. I asked Paimon about it, she happily explained that it is an adventure league that gives out commissions. I suggested that we should join it because we are adventurers. They both agreed and we became members and left the Mondstadt.

The walk to Liyue is the longest, I picked up some fruits on my way and was chowing down on them with Paimon while Aether walked in front of us with determination, no sign of exhaustion.

A bright smile made on my face as I noticed humans and many buildings, I ran up to civilization with glee. "Aether, I want to see something from Liyue!" I shouted as I ran down the big gate and entered Liyie harbor. "Paimon too!" She shouted and flew up to me as we both sprinted.

Aether chuckled at their childish behavior and ran to catch up to them. They both were standing near a food stall, his sibling digging in their pocket for some mora. They eventually found some and paid.

"Aether! Look! It's soo tasty!" They called out with a bright smile, the exhaustion leaving their body. "Good, now why don't we make our way to the rite of descention?" he says, looking at Paimon who was gobbling up the food.

"Actually, Paimon don't know the place, eye." She hesitantly giggles with a frown. "Why don't we ask the locals?" Y/n ask, and they both nodded.

They quickly finish the street food and follows the other behind. I found a lady in the corner, I walked up to her and asked, "Hey, do you know where is the rite of destination?" She trembled as her eyes widened, "Y-Yujing terrace, the h-igh ground. I am sorry!" she quickly turns around and left, leaving me confused.

"Wow! Paimon is so confused, she was super scared! Are we that scary?" Paimon frowned at that idea, I chuckled, "Maybe? Well, Wahhh!" I shouted with my arms over my head with a scary face.

She shouted and hide beside Aether while I laughed my ass off. "Paimon, we are not scary at all. That lady was just scared to talk anyway, she said Yujing terrace, right?" Paimon nodded and pouted.

"You are a big meanie! But I know Yujing terrace, follow me!" She turned around with hmph and flew away slowly, we patiently followed her.

[comics and meme]