Sumeru [2]

You find yourself in a dark room, well the room might be dark because you couldn't see literally anything due to the blindfold.

It has been hours since you woke up to find yourself shackled to the ground, four chains, two for arms and two for ankles to hold you down.

You tried your best to keep yourself calm and in the back of your head, you knew that Lumine or Aether will find you, they have to.

And even the archons might help because you saved their nations? You made many friends along the way and you are sure that at least one will try to save you, they have to.

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by humming, it was a beautiful melody. You stopped moving, keeping yourself still as much as possible.

You pretended to sleep, "I know you are awake." A feminine voice said catching you off guard. Your breath hitched in confusion and fear as you slowly recognized that voice. Your heart is throbbing with apprehension.

"I know that voice! Y-you are the woman who assaulted me in Mondstadt!" You kept her voice in the back of your head. "You remember me, I am delighted. But it seems like you forgot the warning that I gave you....why didn't you stay away?" her sweet voice was laced with hatred.

"What are you talking about?!" You asked in confusion, you heard a few steps taken towards you, A kick was sent towards your stomach causing you to gasp in pain.

You whimpered in pain, eyes glistening with tears due to pain. "Y-you are no mortal, why are you so powerful?!" You tried to wear a confident facade, She didn't reply back, "What even are you?!" You shouted, a little louder this time earning you a slap to the face.

Your cheek burned as the blindfold slipped off of your eyes. Before you was a beautiful woman, standing in a dark room. "Shut your filthy mouth." You quieted down as you looked at her submissively, trying not to anger her more.

The woman was dressed in blue, she seemed to be busy with some papers that she had in her hands. You turn your head to the room, your breath hitched as you landed a wall filled with pictures.

"It looks utterly beautiful right?" She said, causing you to twist your head at her location. Her cheeks were tinted pink as she made her way to the picture. She touched the picture of her beloved.

"You are crazy." You mumbled as she planted a kiss on the picture, The wall was filled with Ezra's pictures. Those pictures were old, very old. It looked like those photos were taken in the tragedy of the godless nation, Khaenr'iah.

"No." She quickly replied back, "I am just in love, and considering now...you might have a clue on why I decided to assault you in Mondstadt?"

In the land far away was a terrified Aether, "Xiao!" He shouted at the top of his lung, without even a second away the man appeared.

"Who do I need to kill?" He asked, turning his back to Aether and instead observing the surroundings to be able to protect them. "No! There is no need for that! It's about [Name]!, they are missing." Paimon explained, already sweating bullets.

Xiao quickly turned around, his emotionless expression is now twisted with uneasiness. "I will search the entirety of the Liyue and will inform other adeptus including Morax."

"Yes please, thank you. Can I come with you?" He nodded and grabbed Aether's hand and teleported them to Liyue, "I will be leaving then." He said but stopped.

He went through his pockets and pulled out a device. "It is a teleporting device, you can use it to teleport anywhere." With that Xiao was gone, in search of [Name].