[Sinful Desire]

He felt his sibling hug him deeper as he tried to sing a lullaby but truthfully he was failing badly.

Aether didn't feel sleepy, not even a bit. He sighed turning his gaze to his sibling who was sleeping beside him, his eyes admiring their face. "We look so different yet so same." He whispered to himself, his gaze turning to the hair.

He quietly turned a bit to be more comfortable. He stretched his arm out to caress the floofy hairs, he leans close taking the sweet smell in.

To a normal human, it wasn't. It was the smell of sweat and it certainly didn't smell sweet. Aether's heart started beating fastly. His eyes are blurred with lust as a bulge forms in his pants, his heart fills with guilt as he quickly jumps back.

He can't have thoughts like this about his sibling! Nonetheless, he couldn't stop it, without a single thought he got up and left the tent where they were sleeping.

He rubbed his eyes, trying his best to focus on the beautiful scenery and forgetting about everything!

A few tears left his eyes as he stood there, feeling disgusted at himself. Suddenly a beautiful melody could be heard. It slowly crept up to them and the god of anemo showed up.

"Hello, Aether!" Venti smiled brightly, taking a seat beside Aether. He was able to notice the tent in Aether's pants but refused to acknowledge it.

"Uh..Venti." Aether quickly tried to hide away, "I already saw it, no need to hide away! It's only natural for mortals." He said in his own playful voice.

Aether couldn't speak, his voice was caught in his throat. "It's because of [Name], isn't it? Hahaha! I didn't know that you were the type to keep the bloodline pure." Venti joked, but his face didn't look like that.

His expression was dark, and he slowly turned his gaze to Aether, "That's absolutely disgusting, y'know." He continued in his dull voice.

"It's not my fault." Aether tried to keep up a confident aura and he was succeeding in it. "And truthfully you don't have a say in what I do to my sibling, whether I lock them up or tear out their clothing for my own desires."

"I have seen the way you look at [Name]....y'know, I know my sibling better than you, these lips of mine have their cheeks. This body of mine has been rubbed against theirs. What about your accomplishments? Putting an arm around their shoulder?" He chuckled harshly, forgetting the guilt that he had.

Venti glared at him before letting out a smile, "You are correct but at least my love is pure and I would have [Name] in my arm without the need for violence." Aether was angry, he knew that Venti was correct and that's what angered him even more.

"We will leave the moment we meet my sister, you won't even have a chance to touch their nails." Venti stood up, and a gentle wind flowed through his hair, "Enough time." He said before becoming one with the wind and leaving.

Aether stared at the dark sky and sighed, he could feel one more gaze on him.

He hoped that his sinful desire of [Name] will go away.