The Fight [1]

Hello! I got one vote in the last chapter and I am satisfied, thank you!

Anyways, I will clear up some confusion,

- Ezra has been Isekied from the real world [Earth] to the genshin world [Teyvat].

- Ayumi is a robot, that's why there was no blood when she died, only ashes.

- Ayumi's prototype is her brother.

- That "Love" that Ezra mentioned in the last chapters is Asmoday [The unknown god]

That's all!

--------

"These are the reports of your sibling." The doctor continued speaking as Focalor and Aether kept walking behind him, following him with hope. [Well only one of them is hopeful lol]

"By the way, what happened to Ezra? Is she fine?" Paimon asked, flying up to the fatui. The doctor laughed and shrugged, "She is stubborn, she took medicines before all of that. It's those medicine kicking." The doctor handed the reports of [Name] to Aether.

"Do you know, your sibling was kidnapped properly, if it weren't for her grace and her servants, your sibling would be rotting in the cell." The doctor kept babbling.

They finally reached the door, "I suggest that you read that." Aether finally took notice of the file in his hand and nodded. Dottore slammed open the door, showing off the person sitting in the chair proudly.

"[Name]....?" Aether called, causing you to jerk in surprise, you jumped trying to find the source of the voice. "Aether! Where are you?" You called out but suddenly got embraced tightly.

You knew that it was Aether, you fit perfectly in his arm.

"Aether, where is Lumine?" You tilted your head, Feeling the boys' body embracing you. "[Name]-" "And why can't I see you?" You asked again, you don't know why you can't see, you could feel something on your eyes.

"Aether, would you mind removing these things from my eyes?" Aether's heart suddenly started beating very loudly, His trembling hand made its way to the cloth on my eyes as I heard an unfamiliar voice speaking to him, her voice was squeaky.

He slowly tried to remove the clothing, finally once the cloth was away from you, it left you confused, why can't you still see?

"Aether, why can't I still see you?" It was like a kick to the heart, his heart was bleeding as he quickly wrapped the bandages on your eyes back. "Answer me, brother, why can't I see? I want to see you."

Aether couldn't reply, his heart beats in an erratic rhythm. He had no reply, he couldn't muster a single word except, "I am sorry." Paimon, who was flying beside him fell to the ground in horror.

[Name] had nothing in those eye sockets of theirs. Focalor stood in the corner, observing the consequences of her actions. Her heart felt heavy but it is nothing she has done before.

"Aether, tell me why can't I see you?! Please tell me. Aether, where is Lumine? I want her, I want to see her." If [Name] could tear up then there would be thousands of tears falling but your lacrimal glands were destroyed.

"Paimon is so sorry! She couldn't protect you." Paimon jumped in the hug but was pushed aside by [Name]. "Who even are you? Why are you hugging me?" Hostility could be heard in the voice, breaking Paimon's heart even more.

Aether's eyes widened, "Do you remember, Teyvat?" He asked, not breaking the hug but still investigating how severe the memory loss was.

"What's that?" You replied back, confused about what that strange word meant. Aether sighed, taking a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "But on important notice, Aether tell me, where is Lumine and why can't I see you?" You were tired of asking the same question but the panic kept setting in.

"I am sorry." He mumbled back, gently holding your face with his hand, "Paimon is so sorry, please forgive me." Paimon said, begging beside Aether.

Paimon didn't want to be abandoned, Paimon didn't want to be forgotten. Paimon only wanted to be with Aether and [Name], is that too much to ask for?

"Paimon's so sorry." She wanted to go back in time, not let all of this misery continue. Changing the past with a beautiful future. "Please forgive Paimon...."

"..." Aether closed his eyes, caressing [Name]'s hairs while [Name] was stuck in confusion and fear. "Please answer me, Aether." You begged for an answer, you wanted that, You wanted to understand your fate and the future ahead of you.

Will the future be dark? Or will it change? You had no clue and you would beg anyone to find an answer.

--------

Ezra simps

Ezra simps.

[Blue one, who is blushing is hydro archon while the other blue is Cryo archon.]