Mondstadt [10]

We are planning to leave tomorrow to the nearest nation, Liyue. This evening is quiet and calming. It felt great to take a break after fighting the dragons, hillichurl and slimes

Right now, our small group is laying on the grass. Admiring the sky in the park. "Aether, lets go get a drink." I suggested, more like demanded. He nods with Paimon who floated happily.

"It feels calming..." He muttered as he looked up at the sky, slowly going down. He stood up straight and yawned while stretching his arms. "It would be nice to meet Diluc." He retorted, "Meeting with master Diluc would be very nice! And Paimon is thirsty too!" I patted her as we begins our journey to the tavern.

After arriving, I opened the door to find many drunkards. Diluc seems to serving today. I looked around the tavern to find Venti and Kaeya! "Hey!" I said out loud as we took a seat beside them.

"Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you three here." Kaeya said in a seductive voice, his eyes drooping with the amount of alcohol he consumed. "Are you here for a drink as well?" Venti asked, sipping his drink with a second thought.

"Just here for a beverage." I replied, "It's relieving to hear that the hero of Mondstadt is not a drunkard like some other knight." Diluc made a mocking remark to someone as he gives us a glass of grape juice. I sipped it happily, delighting myself with the sweet taste.

I went on to chat with Venti and Kaeya. Diluc turns his gaze to Aether who was listening to their conversation intently with a blank expression, "Aether, I heard that you will be leaving Mondstadt tomorrow by that bard. If that's the truth then take this as a farewell drink." Aether gives back a small smile in delight then his gaze turns back to them with the same blank expression.

Diluc shrugs off and went back to cleaning the cups. Suddenly the bell rings, suggesting that someone entered the tavern. A figure in a cloak entered the winery, it was obvious that the figure belonged to a teenager. "We don't serve wine to kids." Diluc said, the person in cloak nodded and walked up to the counter.

"I would like to purchase a cup of grape juice." The person said in a low voice, taking a seat beside Aether. He nodded and turned around to prepare the juice.

[Redacted's pov]

I pouted in anger, Surely I am not that young! I just look young! I am not a kid!!! Dumb Diluc!!!

I sighed knowing full well that he couldn't see my expression because of the cloak. He turns around to face me and hands me the glass, I quickly sipped the entire drink because these three are here and I am planning to have a conversation with them.

I give back the glass and pulled out the money and handed it to him, "Thank you." I muttered as I quickly turned around and was about to leave but someone firmly gripped my own wrist. I turn my head to find Y/n gripping my wrist. "Hey, aren't you that girl from before?" I shook my wrist and free it.

"Sweetie, don't touch random people, it could get you a mark on your face." I retorted and was about to leave but a drunkard stumbles into him, making me flinch back and the hood falls, showing my full face to the whole tavern.

Beautiful black hairs shined in the tavern, her hair was down with bright blue eyes that matched her pale face.