Inazuma [6]

The letter was from her, who had many names, [Redacted] or what people her nowadays, Ezra. The letter spoke of the history behind the kamisato clan. The letter suggests that they should shelter there.

"Uhh...Paimon is not really sure about this, I think we are intruding or something." She spoke, floating above your head. "Ahh traveler, you are not intruding on anyone. We will be highly delighted to have you in our small residence." Kamisato Ayato spoke, Already knowing what Paimon was talking about.

"How did you know what she was talking about?" Aether asked, holding a small suspicious glare. "Well, She sent a letter asking to shelter you and I am more than happy to do that."

In the end, you accepted his invitation. Thoma entered the room and led you to a clean room that had a table in the middle and many calligraphy hanging on the side.

"My lord will meet you at dinner, until then you can rest here." He spoke, flashing a smile, and left the room leaving you three all alone.

"Things are going a little bit too quickly for my taste." You said, Aether chuckled as he settled on the ground, "Isn't this better? We will be able to meet Lumine quickly."

"Hey, guys...Paimon has been wondering, how was your sister like?" Paimon said with a pout, her cheeks tinting with embarrassment. "You are interested in our sister? That's new, I thought you only liked our mora." You teased her, watching her get all worked up.

"Paimon is not like that! Paimon is with you because she loves you! Not your mora!" Paimon suddenly realized that she said something more embarrassing. Aether laughed, a few tears appearing in his eyes.

"Aww, I lo-Hha-ve you too, Paimon!" Aether spoke, spreading his arms while chucking. Paimon pouted and leaned closer, hugging him tightly.

"So as Paimon was speaking, What is your sister like anyways?" Aether and you exchanged a look, quietly asking each other if we should reveal it or not but we couldn't resist that adorable face.

"So listen Paimon! Lumine was like-" You begins to babble as your eyes blurred and you reminisced.

Taking a step on this new land, you gazed around to find nothing except these trees. "I don't think that this place is livable because it sure has oxygen but no any signs of life but but but! Why don't we turn it into a park! We can play games here!" You spoke excitedly, Aether walked beside you to smack the back of your head, making you stumble back.

"We first should check for this world's species. Let's go." Aether sugg- no demanded you as he slipped his finger into your hand and dragged you with him.

"or maybe! We could do something else! Like make a beautiful park!" You interjected but instead of a "yes" you only got a smack on your other side. "Or maybe we could do what makes sense and look for other species." Lumine said with a smile, holding your other hand to drag you with her.

"Ahh, you party-poopers."

Paimon laughed her ass off, "HHahHahH! You! You wanted to make a park on a deserted planet!" You pouted, "Well it did had some big lizards...."

Paimon started laughing again, "HAHAHAH park for lizards! You are so stupid! Haha!" She cleaned her tears as you pout with anger.

"Stop laughing, you emergency food!" Suddenly someone knocked on a door, "It's Thoma, may I enter?" The masculine voice spoke and entered after receiving approval.

"Dinner is ready, why don't you two eat dinner with my mister and miss Kamisato." He suggested, "They will like that." he added, shrugging to himself.

"Sure why not?!"

You sat in front of the two beauties, Miss kamisato and mister kamisato. Aether and Paimon were on your side, Aether was talking with Ayato on some matters while Paimon was busy bankrupting the kamisato clan.

You decided to strike up a conversation with Ayaka, "Uhh so I heard you take on public appearances while your brother works from the shadows?" She turned her face from the food to you, she smiled with her eyes closed.

"You are correct, that is our duty as the members of the Kamisato clan." She replied, holding the tea in her hand with elegance. "I heard about the vision hunt decree, do you know anything about it?" I asked, trying to get some information about this nation.

Her eyes turned grim while the expression remains the same, such a powerful actor! "I do know about the vision hunt decree, People's visions are being stripped from people. Their desires, their hopes and dreams are being stripped by the very person who gave them this blessing. How unfortunate."

Ayaka picked up her words very carefully, she wanted the traveler to help them in these trying times but she also can't say that boldly because she might sound a little ungrateful for what Ezra has done for this clan.

Ayato's eyes were fixed on Aether but as the other traveler mentioned the decree, he turned his ears to the other conversation. Not that he wanted to intrude on their conversation or something he just doesn't want his esteemed guest to think that the kamisato clan is being ungrateful. Ezra's support from Fontaine had brought this place to heights and he can't lose that, he simply won't allow it even if it means stopping this decree.

"Eating with you was a great delight, traveler, I hope the food was to your liking." Ayaka spoke, giving a small smile to not be rude.

"Now if you don't mind I have some work." Ayato spoke, standing up to leave the room but not before gesturing something to Ayaka. She understood it and nodded, turning her gaze to the traveler she asked, "Would you like to see Inazuma's specialty? Our views and food are splendid."

She smiled innocently but something dark was hiding behind it, was it anger, jealousy, sadness, or guilt?

Only she would know...