Liyue [4]

[Redacted's Pov]

Being called to Snezhnaya is tiring, My sensitive skin is burning because of the cold and the trip was quick yet extremely tiring.

Right now, I bowed down in front of the Tsaritsa with a frown. "Your majesty Tsaritsa, May I ask why I am called?" I kept a polite face because of the servants that were standing in the corner of the room.

"My child, I apologize but The Doctor has found a cure." my eyes widened in surprise, and a happy whimper left my mouth. "But but but! It is still in the experiment process. I suggest that you should try it but it might leave some side effects." Dottore said, he stood straight beside me with a grin.

A hateful feeling coursed through me as I spoke, "Why don't you try it? Be your own rat for once?" He chuckled darkly and turned to me, "I never knew that I had a seal cast upon me."

I chuckled at his passive-aggressive behavior chuckled, "Do you wish to?" he pout behind that mask and shook his head.

I walked up to him and snatched away the test tube that he held, "Is this it?" he nodded, and I hesitated but decided to be a big girl and gulped that green-colored "Poison".

I turned my head to the servants and made a quiet command, asking them to leave the hall. They quietly left after receiving a nod from the Tsaritsa. My heart feels at ease but it didn't last for long as my eyes widened in pain and discomfort. I fall to the ground and whimpered.

My whole is hot, my hair sprayed out and sticking to my forehead. I sweat profusely as my skin color slowly turns to blue. I coughed to ease the pain.

"Hot" I whispered, I feel like my whole body is going to burn. Suddenly I felt ice surrounding me, I leaned into the cold feeling with delight, Ice is calm and quiet, it makes my heart at ease.

I could feel myself getting closer to death as my eyes darkened but I can't die yet, at least not here. I tried to put myself together but everything is incredibly confusing in pain.

A whimper left my mouth as I laid on the floor, trying to adjust myself with the new pain. The ice surrounding me has already melted. Hearing thousands of kinds of voices, I wonder if they are of the people I slaughtered or merely a delusion.

I couldn't take it anymore as my eyes slowly gives out, leaving me passed out on the floor of Tsaritsa's palace.

The God of cold stared at the being in front of her, laying on the floor with a pained expression. "My Tsaritsa, Don't worry, she will be fine." II Dottore spoke carelessly as the god coldly stared at him, "You may leave." She ordered, The doctor nodded and left.

It was not long before she finally regained consciousness. She looked around to find herself in front of the Tsaritsa, suddenly the memory coursed through her as she cursed at Dottore in her mind.

"I apologize for passing out." An apology that was not needed but she felt obligated to. The cryo god shook her head, she walked up to [Redacted]. Tsaritsa placed her hand on her cheeks and caressed it, using her cryo powers to cool her down.

I touched her hand that was caressing my cheek fondly, a small smile made its way to my face. "My child, Where are you going to leave to? You don't have a home."

I grit my teeth in anger, I gripped her hand and squeezed it in anger. "My god....Just because you have a Gnosis doesn't mean that I can't kill you, I will shred you into thousands of pieces if you talk about home again, You know well that I don't take it very well, My sweet, beloved, Amazing Tsaritsa." the last words were mocking the god in front of her. The god chuckled with amusement as she made a wall of ice behind her.

She pinned me to the wall, she didn't even need to use her arms to lock me into the ice, the ice itself locked itself into me, making me one with the wall of ice. "Do you know why I named you...Ȧ̶̵̗̳m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊." She spoke but didn't complete it as she admired my eyes, getting lost in them.

A smirk made its way to my face as I chuckled, "You should at least try to be at least subtle about it." She shook her head, "I was hoping for you to figure it out."

"For two hundred years?" She nodded slowly with the same cold expression, I laughed at her as she slowly leaned closer, gazing at me up and down.

Without a single thought, our lips touched in a rhythm, a quiet melody that soothes our brains played in the background. We broke the kiss to breathe, I broke the ice easily and stood on my own. "Why are you covered in Hydro though?" she broke the silence, gazing into my heart.

"I am not sure, an Adeptus from Liyue said the same thing, do you know why if not then mind if we continue?" I asked, her gaze burning into me, my cloak hides my head but showed my facial features to her.

"Are you perhaps wearing a-" I stopped her from answering as I planted a kiss on her cheek and walked towards the door.

"I think it might be because of the hydro slimes, see ya!" the god of cryo stared at the leaving figure but a gasp left her mouth as she saw an earring in her new partner's ear.

She tried to stop her but considering that her new partner is not aware of that earring means that she is deceived and she will take care of it by talking to the archon herself.

[Back to Liyue]

I pouted as we made our way to the northland bank to meet the twelfth harbinger, Childe.

[Author note]
I got da evil son!

[Author note]I got da evil son!

At 27 pity.