Mondstadt [6]

Paimon and I entered the cathedral. The inside was silent, we slowly entered the door and found tons of guards, I and paimon laid low. "Paimon, Go to the roof and hide somewhere and tell me the location of the lyre." I whispered to the small fairy, who quietly nodded which was out of character for her.

I watched her slowly and quietly floating up to the top. She started giving me directions from a blind spot. I quietly complied and found myself getting nearer to the lyre.

Just as I am about to hold the lyre, a girl snatches it first and without giving us the opportunity to take it, she disappeared without any warning. Leaving both of us alone in confusion.

"Stop right there!" Suddenly a guard appeared, and we had no choice except flee. We ran beside him. Other guards alerted as well and started to follow.

We quickly left the cathedral, finding Aether and Venti outside. "We are busted, Run!!" we both shouted at the top of our lungs. "What?! Follow me!" Venti shouted and jumped. We absentmindedly jumped after him and followed.

He took us to a tavern, Two people were talking in the tavern, A red-haired handsome male and a middle-aged bartender.

"Hello, we would like to seat at the...the corner where no one can see us." I said, taking few weak breaths to ease my mind.

"Um...the second floor has fewer people."  the red-haired man spoke, I gave a weak smile and replied, "Thank you handsome man!" and hurried to the second floor.

Just the moment we entered into the second floor, few guards entered the tavern. "Master Diluc, have you seen three thieves?" They asked, I quickly tenses up and made my way to the balcony, looking at them from a blind spot, gripping my dagger carefully.

"What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards?" "Diluc" asked, I took the aim for Diluc's neck or at least that's what they called him.

"Those thieves were trying to steal the holy lyre!" the round man spoke, his figure didn't even looked like ones of a knight.

"How odd." He mumbled, "Why don't you check the second floor"

[Memes]