The game of death [1]

Focalors yawned, turning her head to Morax who was sitting beside Aether. The meeting was held and every archon was given a seat including Tsaritsa.

Behind a few of them were their second hands, such as Yae Miko from Inazuma and Ezra from Fontaine who stood beside Tsaritsa.

"Shall we begin?" Aether asked, getting a nod from the archons. "So the thing is that my sibling named [Name] is missing, the entire nation of Inazuma, Liyue, Mondstadt and the other nation, not personally by me but a few friends of mine helped me. And the entire research was like a slap in the face." He begins, sighing deeply while leaning up in his seat.

"What about places such as Enkanomiya, Abyss, and other places?" Raiden shogan asked, Receiving a nod from Aether. "I have searched those places." He replied, with dull eyes.

Silence filled the room, no one spoke another word. Suddenly someone broke the silence, "How about the destroyed nations?" Every archon turned their head to Paimon. Paimon could feel small glares on her shoulder, causing her to tense up.

"Do not worry, I have taken care of that." Ezra spoke, her eyes fixed on the ground. Ei's heart burned with anguish as she found Ezra's hand on Tsaritsa's shoulder.

"Really? Thank you, I almost forgot about that." Aether cursed himself, how could he forget those places?! She smiled, her eyes fixed on the ground.

"Truthfully, what do you even expect from us?" Suddenly Murata spoke, his hand lightly punching the table. "We are the level of the eighth harbinger, if someone was able to vanish someone that powerful so easily then that person is just a person. And as an archon, your duty is to protect your people from those threats." Aether glared at him, his hatred was shown in his gaze.

Suddenly he laughed, catching him off guard. "Mortals can protect themselves, and if they can't then they are utterly weak, just like that kid." You could catch a glimpse of Aether's hand twitching in anger.

"Ohh? I suppose you won't mind me slaughtering a nation then? Y'know, making a new Khaenri'ah." Suddenly Murata jumped up, breaking the chair he was sitting on with ease.

"Morons." Ezra mumbled, causing fire to the fuel. Murata sighs, sitting back with a grumble. Aether kept standing, glaring at him. "Good boy." he mumbled to mock him.

"Aether, I would like to suggest something." Ezra said, catching others' attention. Aether tilted his head, "I have found your sibling, [Name]."

Aether widened his head, and Paimon shouted flying up to her. "Really?!" Ezra smiled sweetly and nodded. "But you need to make a contract with me, join the fatui."

Aether felt disappointed but, "I accept." Her eyes widened in shock for a second then shifted back to a monotone expression.

"Why are we even here?" Venti asked, he sat up dusting the imaginary clothing off of his clothing. "I wonder." Raiden added.

"If you don't need us here then I will be leaving." Venti said, he walked up to the door. "Don't." Ezra warned but all of it went in vain as he took a step out of the door.

Barbatos's particles were mixed with the air. Only leaving him alone in his true form. "..." Nobody spoke, Suddenly Ezra laughed. "I warned you, didn't it? This seal was placed for others yet you fell for it. Your highness?" it was a quiet question.

Her hand trembles for a second before she nods, she received a smile before the god of freedom was slaughtered.

"What are you doing?!" Every archon stood up from their seats in shock except two, The god of wisdom whose eyes were trembling while she stared into her thighs, and the god of love, who was anxious as well.