Mondstadt [8]

[Somewhere in Liyue]

It is morning now, the sky is shining brightly with the sounds of birds chirping. There are no signs of Adeptus Xiao, it seems like he left to do some work or he took my words seriously.

I got dressed and left the Wangshu inn and started my journey to Mondstadt, Last night was quite something, nightmares are such a problem, and that light...

[At the tavern]

Last night, Aether left me at the tavern with Paimon because he didn't trust the others. He didn't take me with him because of last night.

There are still no signs of him, he left with Diluc and Jean last night to find the holy lyre. "Do you think he is going to be okay?" Paimon had an anxious expression, I give her a small smile and pat her head. "Don't worry, I know he won't die."

"While we wait for them, why don't you explain to me what fatui actually is?" I heard them being mentioned many times but have no clue what they actually are.

She started explaining their concepts and such then suddenly the door opened, Diluc, Aether, Venti and Jean. I smiled as I gazed at the lyre in Aether's hand.

"You managed to retrieve it!" I exclaimed in happiness as I jump into his arms and hold the holy lyre. The lyre was pretty light.

"Are you okay now?" He asked and I nodded, his hold on me didn't waver, I handed the lyre to Venti as Jean requested, "Can you summon Dvalin now?"

"This is the real thing but its anemo power has run dry, you can't even play for Diluc's tavern with it!" Venti complained, "Did you only borrow the lyre to play for drunkards to play!" Paimon pointed her finger at him in an accusing manner.

"hehe" Venti chuckled, "What do you mean hehe!" she pouted in anger. "Anyways, do you have the tear with you?" he asked and I nodded and pulled out the tear and handed it to him.

He dropped the tear on the lyre and its youthful glow suddenly illuminated, looking as new as ever.

"Well then! We are ready to go! Follow me!" he excitedly left the tavern with us following behind him. The others asked such questions as where he was taking us, etc.

The day was bright and shined beautifully, We walked through the bridge, and the other talked while I suddenly noticed someone, someone pretty, it was a girl who was wearing a black cloak, and her hair was not seen. I can see her face a little and boy was she pretty!

We crossed paths, her gaze fixed in front of her and small glances at us, "Hey beautiful!" I called out, the other stopped and looked at me, the girl turned around and gazed at me with amusement.

The other looked confused as she walked towards me, her face still not fully visible, she pulled out a blue flower and handed it to me then turned around and left.

My cheeks tinted red, her smile looked pretty and this flower. "Hey, do you know her?" Venti walked up to me, staring at the fading figure with a confused yet determined expression.

"No, but she was pretty," I replied with a bright grin, he turned his gaze to me, looking for something on my facial expression then smile. "Good for you!"

"but stay away from her." Venti advised, "she reeks of hydro." without any other explanation he turned around and went up to the group.

[Redacted]'s Pov

I finally arrived in mondstadt, and a feeling of nostalgia filled me, I suddenly recognized the group, it seems like they are going to starsnatch cliff to summon Dvalin.

I barely looked at them to not be suspicious, I walked past them almost entering the gate of Mondstadt but I heard a familiar voice calling me out, "Hey Beautiful!" Y/n called me out, the cloak I was wearing didn't give enough view of my face so how did they know?

I shrugged off the question and smiled in amusement, they had a goofy smile. I walked up to them and handed a glaze lily that I found in Liyue and turned around and left.

I can imagine the surprise on their face.

[Back to your pov]

Venti took us to starsnatch cliff, I couldn't shake my thoughts of that girl. I sighed as I gripped the flowed in my left hand and watched venti play a melody.

Suddenly Dvalin came flying, the dragon roared, speaking with venti?! "If so, then why do I see sadness in your eyes? Sadness that speaks of your yearning for this song?" Venti replied, what the heck is happening?! They can communicate?!

Suddenly a laser shoots and broke the lyre, an abyss mage pops out of nowhere behind Dvalin, speaking in gibberish.

Dvalin roared in anger, Venti, Dvalin and the mage are talking but I can't understand shit. Does that mean he truly is the Anemo God?

Dvalin roared and left with the abyss mage in anger. "The fuck." I cursed in another language that I learned in the previous world, Aether looked at me like my mother and mouthed "Don't curse".

With that, his identity is exposed and we returned to the tavern, "The abyss are now connected with it, I managed to get few clues from my connections." Diluc crossed his arms.

[No memes today]

But look at Enjou pointing out our hoarding problem lol.