The Fight [5]

"Talking behind people's backs..." Suddenly someone spoke behind Nahida in a hushed voice, they all quickly turned around in shock. "How did you get here?! There was no sound." Aether had a confused expression.

"How about we talk about important things, Lord of Dendro? Why were you talking about me?" Ezra glared at Nahida, narrowing her eyes.

"We were just talking about the Fatui and whether we should trust them or not," Nahida replied truthfully, causing Aether to cough violently due to surprise. Ezra chuckled harshly, "No, don't trust us. We, harbingers are not scared to take a life for our gain but yet again, even Archons do that." That sounds mean, because it was.

"You archons act like we are the worst creatures while it's actually you, How many lives have you taken? You archons disgust me, utterly useless and mortals don't even need you. The only thing you protect mortals from is other gods, and there you all go preach how good you are." The disgust and anger were completely visible on the face.

Ezra sighed and continued, "Don't trust the fatui, we will bring nothing but pain to you... So just leave." She turned around and started walking away but stopped as soon as Nahida said something.

"Then why? Then why did you me your mercy? Why did you protect the people?! Why did you try to stop yourself from destroying the livelihood of the people two hundred years ago? You wear a mask to protect yourself, but what exactly are you trying to protect yourself from?" Ezra slowly turned around, a glare placed on the small dendro archon.

"Why don't you understand?! Because I am a mere mortal! I have been dragged into this place from the very start of this world, I had no choice but to make the terrible decision I had, I am not scared to take responsibility so throw it on me, it is my fault." The gaze that was set on Ezra was suddenly lifted with surprise.

"Y-you, Are you the first who came? Your powers resemble that of the abyss order yet the one you used on my cage was pure white, the power that had never been tainted before because it will not be tainted by anyone! Y-you are the creator of Teyvat!" Nahida pointed her finger at Ezra, eyes widened in surprise.

"Wha?" Aether mumbled in confusion as Ezra jumped in surprise, walked up to Nahida, and lightly smacked her head. "Hold your horses! Calm down, don't start hyperventilating."

Nahida suddenly realized that she was shouting and quickly apologized, "I apologize, I kinda lost my composure there but, It all makes sense, There are five descenders, and considering what you said, You have to be the first descender!" Nahida kept going on and on like those theory videos on YouTube.

"You should have brought the wanderer with you, he might be able to calm you down. Anyways no, I am not from Celestia." The disappointment on Nahida's face was quite amusing as she frowned.

"But I have been there." If Nahida turned into a dog then her tail would definitely be wagging.

Nahida and Aether looked curiously at Ezra as she pulled something out from her pocket, A weird device, it was glowing brightly.

"I took this before leaving Celestia, this device makes a small portal to Celestia. It has been two thousand years since I have used this." Regret could be heard in Ezra's voice.

"How does it work?" Nahida asked, curiously gazing at the device which looked a little complicated, Ezra looked at her with the same smile that she had when she freed Nahida.

"I can't show you that, because I don't remember." Ezra explained curtly as she slowly put the thing inside her pocket again.

Nahida sighed, "I have memorized its interior and the outside design of it, I can make a modal of this device but I have a question, Is there any magic that was used on this?" Ezra nodded and sighed, "I am really sure which magic because its maker has gone missing."

Nahida was slightly bummed out, She finally was able to gaze upon the beauty of Celestia but suddenly got shut off. "Thank you for showing us that." She thanked her anyways.

Aether was just waiting for this moment to end but he knew that the conversation will definitely go on when Nahida once again asked, "You called Teyvat 'this place', does that mean that you are a descender just like the traveler? If yes, then how was your world like?" Nahida titled her head, looking up with interest.

Ezra flashed an excited smile, "Ohhh my world was definitely better than this hell hole!" Nahida was quite disappointed and it was like a punch to the heart, well you wouldn't like it if some alien called your planet a hellhole.

"God doesn't exist in my universe uh...well... Many people believe they do while someone doesn't because there has been no appearance of a god." Confusion was dancing in the childs' mind.

"But mortals need god." "No. You all are pretty useless in my world, We, humans don't need protecting. From the very start of my world, we, humans protect ourselves!" Ezra was happy to talk about her world, "Oh and my world is more modern as well! But.. We haven't discovered things such as teleporters. And yes! Nobody in my world can use elements to our own will! The humans from my world are definitely superior."

Ezra was becoming a little cocky and Nahida kept trying to defend Teyvat with facts and logic but they were debating, not fighting.

"What is your planet's name?" The lord of Dendro asked, "Earth, but there are other words for it as well."

"I am leaving both of you alone, it has been hours and I haven't said a word." Aether announced before entering the room where [Name] was residing and shut the door.

The voices slowly died down as both Nahida and Ezra were walking away from the door, they were going to find a room or a place to sit where they could complete their debate.

He was tired of the bickering, he sighed quietly as he noticed that you were still sleeping and took a seat beside you on the bed.