Sumeru [1]

[Error]

Due to some errors, the character "Aether" has been turned from "Platonic" to "Romantic".

I̶̢̧̥̟̎̔͐̒̽̊́͛͝ ̴̜̜̃̾̍́̆h̸̝̤̱͓̙͕̠͋͌ͅo̶̰̝̱̩̮͛̃̐̈́̐̂̋͋́p̶̢̩͚͚͚̝͎̼̼̀͊̒̓͒ͅë̶̯̯̹́̀͛ ̷̰̫̱̭̯͂̿͐̔̕͘y̶̖͚͎͖͂́̈o̴̠̜̦͎̻͚͉̺̒ͅͅȗ̵͈͇̮̥̫̠̥̔͜ ̶͇͈̦̭̭̦̈́̓͋̓̏̈́ͅw̴̨͔̞̘̮̪͎̖͗͒̓͋̉͗ỡ̵͍͈̰̪͕̼̤͚̍̇̒́̀͐̉͘ͅn̵̖̾̒̀̈́̏̾̐̕'̵̱́̂̄̑̊̏̀͜͝t̵͓͚̼͙̭̥̎̈́ ̶̢̟̘̱̘̦̳͔̿̅͊̋̉͐͐͋̕ͅm̴̨̳͓̘͗̽̅̋̅̊̽͌̚͝ͅi̴̫̤̤̰̳̞͕̞͒̑̅̑̃̐̿̈́̐n̵̢̨̜̱̤̟̦͋͒͒d̸̜̣̮̙̣̜̱͍͙̅͊̔͂̈́̍͘͠ͅ

[Error!!!]

Due to your requests, every single character has been turned into "Romantic" interest.

And Due to a bug, the process has been turned to rapid progressing.

I hope this pleases you. [sorry!]

You opened your eyes to find yourself alone in the tent, you rubbed your eyes gently and decided to leave the tent to find Paimon and Aether.

"Aether!" You called out, you looked around to find Aether sitting on the ground with his eyes closed. "Here you are!" You said, walking up to him.

He opened his eyes and turned his head upwards, "I am sorry." He mumbled, catching you off guard. "Eh, why?" You kneel down to his level and look at him.

He spreads his arms and pulls you in a hug, "Please forgive me." He whispered in your ear. "Why are you acting so weird?" You replied back with confusion.

"You should be troubled, your fate can not change nor will you be able to be saved. Fate does not change but human heart can. Find the one who will help you or get lost in their desires. A strange voice spoke in your voice, leaving you shook.

Aether seems relaxed and normal, could he not have heard that, you wonder. And what about Paimon.

You were confused and shaken and tried to relax. Suddenly Aether said something.

"Just say that you forgive me!" He said arrogantly, "Das mean, but whatever. I forgive but I need to know what you did." He leaves the hug with a pout, "Thank you." He mumbled and walked away, dragging you with him.

"At least answer me...." you didn't get a reply, and you decided to keep your mouth shut while thinking about that strange woman's voice.

After finishing your journey to Inazuma, Liyue, and Mondstadt you three are now heading toward Sumeru.

You three walked while Paimon babbled on about the place. Finally reaching the statue of the seven of Sumeru, it had a small child with oversized clothing.

Just as you touched the statue, your old power surged through you. Finally, your favorite element that gives you the power to make your dangerous vines again that injects poison.

Your brother did the same, retaining the power of Dendro. He smiled and Paimon was amused. After this, you and the others tried to find some sort of civilization around here to take a break.

Unfortunately, you couldn't find anything, You looked at the sky and it was getting dark. The color of the sky reminds you of Ezra and the contract you made with her.

"How about we make a contract?" Ezra said, her eyes staring down at you. You tilted your head in confusion.

"About what and why?" You asked, she smiled in response and replied with, "About this world and the mysteries.." It let you quite confused.

"Let me explain, my dear you want to find your sibling, right? I will do everything in my power to provide you with the information of this world and don't worry, I know every single thing about this world." Confidence is all you could see on her face.

"Eh? Really, then tell me the origin of Hillichurls! Just for example, y'know." You tried to get some information out of her while also confirming that she isn't lying.

"Well then, the Hillichurl that you see are the people from the destroyed kingdom, they are not pure from Khaenri'ah, they must be from Mond or Liyue but decided to leave their god for the godless nation. But not all Hillichurls are purely from the godless nation but rather from the greater sinners, a civilization way before Khaenri'ah." She explained, leaving you shook. The things that you have been killing used to normal people?!

"I agree!" You shouted, Ezra was a woman, quite too knowledgeable of this world and you need someone like that.

"But what do you need in return?" You asked, "A wish, you have to do one thing that can be literally anything and don't worry, asking for your life or asking you to destroy a nation for me is out of the question." She nonchalantly says, then she gazes into my eyes.

"So what is your answer now?"

.
.
.
.
"Yes"

You yawned, already feeling a lot tired from all the walking. You suddenly looked around to find your brother but you were lost in the forest. "A-Aether! Paimon! Where are you!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

Suddenly it felt like something hit the back of your head, a scream left your mouth as you laid there, your vision darkening as you saw water pooling on the ground.

"So as Paimon was saying, the goddes- Wait where is [Name]?!" Paimon stopped, she turned around to find Aether but only Aether.

"Wha?" Aether did the same to find his sibling missing. His first course of action was to shout your name at the top of his lungs, "[NAME]! COME OUT! [I am gay] THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

The birds laughed at him, and the leaves on the ground looked at him with disapproval as he fell to the ground. "I can't have that, I can't lose them, I can't lose [name]." He kept on muttering with anxiety coursing through his veins as tears started to form in his eyes.

"[Name]..I can't lose you too."