Liyue [10]

The night shines brightly yet so darkly, the beauty of it could only be seen by the gaze of innocence and purity. The smell of Liyue cuisine on the streets reached the trio's noses.

Their mouths watered as they quietly went to a street vendor, "Hello son, What would you like to eat?" The old man with a joyous smile spoke to Aether, Aether bought some food but just as we were about to munch on it a strange figure entered their gaze.

"I am an emissary of the liyue qixing, named Ganyu, A secretary at the Yuehei pallivon and I am here to meet you." After hearing the words Liyue qixing, both siblings were not slow to draw out their weapons.

"Why are you here?" Paimon asked, sweating buckets from the fear. An anxious expression presented on her face but it turned into a relieved expression as soon as Ganyu started to explain and read the letter that Ningguang wrote.

"She wishes to meet like right now?" You asked, confused at the timing. Of course, a professional woman like herself wouldn't have a meeting in the middle of the night. Your confused face twisted more as Ganyu nodded.

"But how will we be able to enter that thing in the sky?" The last question that you will ask her, Ganyu looked perplexed  for a moment but it switched into a small smile as she spoke about the way of getting into the palace in the sky.

Paimon was about to ask her something but bid her farewell and left us alone in the middle of the night.

"Our entire day was filled with gruesome activities and we have to do more?" you felt annoyed, annoyed at your fate but suddenly you got reminded of something, Lumine.  She is the reason you are doing all of this, only for her...only of her.

"Ehh we really have to do more?" Paimon pouted with me, How could she be tired, Aether and I are the ones who did the hard work.

"But I suppose we could take a look. Who knows what she has to offer." Aether spoke, his hands reaching mine as he holds them tight. "Well then, let's begin." I huffed in annoyance as he dragged me with him.

Before we knew it, we were in front of a man named, Bu'yun. He was tall and dressed in Liyue traditional clothing with a lean figure. "Excuse me, do you moon here?" Paimon spoke of the secret code, The man nodded with a smile, "And how much would you like?"

"It is not convenient to speak of numbers here." he replied with confidence, "Ah, well said, please ascend the Jade chamber with this." he placed us on a large piece of rock, We three stood on it though only "two" were actually standing.

The rock slowly floated as it took us to the jade chamber. Just as we took a step on the land of the jade chamber a voice spoke, "I have been waiting for you, Travellers."

"Hello....nice place there..?" Paimon spoke, her voice filled with confusion. "I am glad you liked it, this palace floats in the sky higher than the peak of any mountain, It was my dream to make it, since when I become the tianquan I waste no time to make my dream come true." a smile graced her face, her eyes shining as she gazed the night sky.

"A beautiful place and a beautiful lady with a beautiful brain make a great pair but I must really set everything aside and ask of you Why did you called us and additionally in the middle of the night as well." It was getting hard to not show the annoyance, First, we had to help a god and fight the dragon, Second, we are now labeled as that god's killer and who knows what's next?

"Direct to the point, I like that. The acting grandmaster spoke great words for both of you no wonder you would like to preserve your time and I do have to apologize about meeting you in the middle of the night." She placed a hand on her chest with a small smile on her complexion.