Sumeru [4]

It's been a day, she entered the room with a smug grin. "Nobody is even looking for you, how awful." She mumbled, cruelty dripping from her mouth.

Your breath hitched as you heard her take a step toward you, she grabbed your chin to take a look into those eyes of yours. "Such pretty eyes, such a shame that I am going to gouge them out." 

You jumped in surprise, "NO!" you shouted, trying to protect yourself from the monster. "I beg of you, please! No!" You shouted as you watched her go back to her table.

Your eyes widened as you watched her pull out a bunch of medical stuff. "You see.....The love of my life is getting tainted by the hand of Tsaritsa and I can't endure it." A tear fell on the table, she forced out a smile and wiped it away.

She walked up to you, gently taking a seat in front of you, "You know, I loved her way before the archon war." You shook your head in desperation, trying to get away from the crazy bitch.

She picked up a scalpel, "I used to work under the old archon, I protected her with all of my life but you see, I was also the one who killed her." She smiled insanely, admiring the scalpel.

"After that, I was able to ascend godhood, and y'know, the former hydro archon used to be someone I admired from the bottom of my heart, but when she got corrupted, I had no choice but to kill her." She said, revealing her identity. Causing you to gasp.

"Y-you are the hydro archon! Focalors! How could you?! Weren't you the justice archon?!" You tried to reason with her as the scalpel grazed your cheek.

She ignored every word you said, "I met Ezra when I was descended, I was a polluted droplet of water that fell from Celestia while the former archon was the purest drop of water.... I fell in love with Ezra the moment I collided with the sea." She kept going on and on.

The scalpel touches your eyebrow as she continues, "I was in love the moment I was born, but why? Why didn't she fell? She was just like me! Descended! Then why?! We are perfect! PERFECT THEN WHY?! WHYYYY?" And there goes your vision in your left eye.

You screamed as she twisted the knife, causing you more pain. "I beg of you, p-pleease, stop! PLEASE!" You begged, only wishing for the pain to stop.

"No can do, dear. You will die here dear, I will hang your pretty corpse as a decoration in my home with Ezra." She pulled out the knife and stabbed the other eye.

You screamed in pain, trembling in the darkness. Your cheeks and thighs were stained with blood as you screamed more and more.

Two more hours passed, Focalors left at least you don't hear her. The amount of blood that was dripping from you was overwhelming, you wondered where Aether is, where is Lumine?

And most importantly, are they fine?

You hoped for a prince charming to save you but nobody came, nobody came on a white horse. You were hating the fact that you are immortal right now, you want to end it all, and the pain was overwhelming.

Suddenly your mind was going blank, you tried to move to stop yourself from passing out. You noticed an artifact sitting beside you, you whimpered in pain as your mind became too fuzzy.

Aether was going insane, he was, fortunately, able to meet every archon except Focalor. He was confused about how to meet her and actually invited her but was utterly surprised when he received a letter.

She accepted it and the next day, the meeting will be held. He was feeling lonely and hollow, he hoped that his sibling would be alright. He felt useless, he wondered where Lumine would be right now.

Unfortunately for him, the day didn't pass quickly. The entire day, both Paimon and he were going absolutely insane due to stress.

He despised himself for being a failure of a big brother, he was no big brother but he did pop out first so naturally, he was the oldest.

He hoped that everything would be fine and [Name] would just come out smiling, saying that all of it was a joke, a sick joke but still a normal joke.

He begged that it would just be a joke, but suddenly he noticed something walking up to his feet. He was currently near the gateway of the abyss.

He sighed and pulled out his sword hoping that his opponents would just leave him alone. "No! No...it is a message from the princess! " It was a hydro abyss mage.

He felt hopeful that something good has to be written in that message, it was his sister who wrote it after all, the abyss mage fake coughed and continued.

"Dear brother,

I have searched the entire abyss, but little to no evidence was found of [Name], this proves that they are indeed not in the abyss, fear not brother, I will do everything in my power to turn everything right. My war with destiny will go on yet you shan't worry, Everything will be fine."

Aether gently smiled at the message, "Highness literally turned the abyss upside down." The mage said with an exasperated sigh. Aether chuckled and said, "Could you send a message back?" The mage nodded happily, practically beaming with delight.

"Tell her that I said to stop rebelling, she is slightly too old for that and I will be waiting for her with my arms open."

Lumine had a cold expression on her face as the mage relayed the message. She kept the cold persona but in the back of her mind, she was pouting.

She kept spies behind her siblings to protect them but unfortunately, that wasn't enough.

She hopes that [Name] is fine and Aether isn't losing his mind because she sure as hell is losing it.

Sinful Desire [Yandere genshin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें