Inazuma [9]

Standing beside the public, you and Paimon stood there. Aether is not here with you. The murmurs of the crowd could be heard.

And there you saw Ayumi, sitting on her knees on the ground. Her hands were tied behind her back with two of Shogan's men standing beside her with their polearms.

And in front of the omnipresent statue where the visions were put, you saw the god that you were hoping to see. The Raiden Shogan, stood in front of the statue with dull eyes, gazing up at it.

"Paimon, what are we going to do?!??!" You whispered in confusion and anger, Paimon didn't have an answer either, she was just as angry and confused as you are.

The god dressed in purple turned her gaze to Ayumi, her hand reaching out in her distance. You confusingly gazed as her Electro vision starts twitching.

"Wait!" She shouted, the god of eternity paused and gazed down at Ayumi with her dull eyes. "What would you have to say?" The voice of the god was strict and dull, just like her eyes.

"I....uh..Challenge you!!" Ayumi shouted, causing the people to gossip and gasp in shock. "What?!" You gasped, no way!

Ayumi stared up at the Raiden Shogan, she just wanted to stall for some time because her lady would protect her, she was sure of it!

"A challenge?" Ayumi nodded furiously, her eyes showed nervousness and confusion. "Are you sure?!" Paimon accidentally shouted, causing the others to stare at her including Raiden and her men.

"Yes Paimon, I will not let someone walk all over me, the vision is a reward that I will not give back to the gods themselves!" Oh, how motivational was that?

"That shall be it then." Almighty Shogan closed her eyes, pulling out her polearms from her chest, her weapon glowed beautifully yet it showed the bloodshed of the nation.

"Let me go." Ayumi ordered, and they all turned to Shogan for approval, She nodded.

Ayumi now, her hands are now free yet her muscles are quite sore. She took a deep breath in, summoning her weapon
she stood straight.

"I, Ayumi challenge the god of eternity for a duel." Her legs were trembling, she will be the first one to die because of this decree if her lady didn't come fast enough.

Her face showed a confident expression, yet she was like a trembling kitten waiting for her mother. She gulped, taking a stance.

"The battle begins now!" Ayumi thought she had a small chance, a chance as slim as hair.

Ayumi's objective was to protect herself until her lady came, her only objective is to not die. Ayumi blinked, taking a step back. The god of eternity closed her eyes, and suddenly she appeared over her, then her sides, and the last blow hit her internal organs, turning them into dust.

"Ah...My lady..." She whispered, her knees falling to the ground as the only thing you could see on the ground was dust. Ei doesn't know how to cook but she can surely roast someone.

Your eyes widened as a lone tear strays down your cheek, leaving you shook. Paimon cries out, "Buffoon!" She screamed, flying to the fighting range that was as dangerous as putting your face in a gun.

"P-Paimon!" You screeched, running up to her. Paimon stared at the vision on the ground that was in scattered dust, or her body...

"Why did you do that?!?!!" Paimon fell to the ground, her tears wetting the vision, She didn't dare to touch anything she could only stare like the useless child she was.

Enraged eyes turned to her killer, "Do you wish to continue her duel?" With the same fucking dull expression she asked, you were beginning to suspect that she was a robot and didn't have a speck of sympathy.