The game of death [4]

"You heard him." It was a snarky remark with a smirk, Before she could even more. Murata wrapped his finger around Ezra and threw her at the wall, causing it to break.

She lay there with her eyes closed, The archons stood up along with Aether. Murata tried to control his anger while Zhongli crouched down to Ezra's level, "Is she fine?" Focalor asked, her eyes dull as ever yet still a bit of urgency could be heard.

Ei crouched down with dread and worry written all over her face, "A-are you alright?" Her breath hitched as the woman before opened her eyes but didn't make any replies or move.

Ezra's eyes were dazed as she mumbled, "Love?" She seemed so out of it, "Love...save me...." Everyone was confused including the reader as well.

All of them wondered who this "love" could be. The entire room was quiet as suddenly the floor started creaking, "I am sorry, Love." She mumbled in her sleep again.

"We have to wake her!" Murata suddenly took notice of who could be doing that, it had to be her 'love'. Focalor slapped her face lightly while Ei kept saying her name again, again, again, again, again, again, again, again, and again.

From the perspective of Ei, her heart was beating loudly as she kept saying the name again and again. Her eyes were burning with anger, in all those times Ezra never talked about this 'love', She wanted that woman alive and awake so she could investigate.

Focalor felt chills from the woman beside her, the way Ei kept saying the name over and over again with that disturbing expression was creepy.

"Love... Don't." The room started creaking louder, Suddenly someone rushed into the room, but nobody looked in that direction because that would be useless and the woman in front of them is more important.

The person who rushed in was the god of cryo, she showed no mercy as she gripped Ezra's hair tightly and slammed the entire face into the wall. She coughed as the creaking stopped, yet her eyes were still closed.

"What was that?!" Aether shouted, confused af. He was sweating bullets, and other archons were as well except the god of cryo. "You all can leave." She said but it was more like she demanded.

"What about me?!" Aether requested, he receive a nod as someone entered the room, "An honor to meet all of you." They were met with pure despised behavior.

Aether and Paimon weren't aware of who that person was, while the archon shot a dirty look, especially Nahida whose Childlike aura just evaporated.

"Well, it seems like I do deserve that." He chuckled as he introduced himself to Aether. "You are the doctor?" Paimon muttered to herself, feeling like she had heard that name before.

"And I spy a patient here." He jokingly said as his gaze went up to the person who was laying gently on the ground with their eyes closed.

The archons were about to leave the door but just as they were about to leave the room, The doctor stopped two of them, Kunasali and Focalor.

[Arhghhb! I fucked up the plot]

They both were aware of what was happening to them, "You are the culprit." Nahida muttered, her eyes looking at the far superior female.

As the other two archons left the room, they were slaughtered by an invisible force. Aether shouted and asked why they were doing this.

Instead of Tsaritsa, Ezra who lay asleep, or Doctor, Nahida replied.

"Because they all could lead them to the same outcome in the near future."

Aether was confused, his gaze turned to Focalor who looked just as confused as him but she looked culpable, it was written all over her face.

"The doctor will lead you to [Name]" Tsaritsa said, She was settling Ezra's head into her lap. "Yes, my grace." He smiled and pointed toward Focalor as well, asking for her to follow him or be left alone with those two.

-------------------

Wtf am I writing?

And I know all of this might be confusing, I will post a next chapter with Ezra's backstory which will clear up every single thing.

And anyways look what I find on Pinterest lol.

Lol Pinterest is showing my book haha