Liyue [12]

The rite of parting begins, the day was bright and shiny and it was even more heartbreaking to think that Liyue citizen still thinks that Morax is dead but his eyes are still on them so at least it's comforting.

After protecting Liyue in that fight on the jade chamber and figuring out that my crush is an adepti just like Xiao and others took a toll on me. I also learned that Morax was hiding among us, Zhongli hid as a mortal, and even turned in his Gnosis to the fatui.

I am not sure why but I feel like my efforts were in vain, today we are going to meet him and maybe 'her', she acts differently in battle...and it was kinda hot

Looking around we were able to find Madam Ping talking with some other people around her but there were no signs of her.

A frown formed on my face but I was able to find the qixing, Ningguang, Ganyu, and the girl who helped us in the battle named "Keqing".

They were giving a speech, ningguang spoke, '"...As said previously, Rex Lapis soul returning to the heavens is the end of the contract, and it is also the end of an era. We, the people of Liyue were indeed prosperous. But blinded by our prosperity, we forgot that time can be pitiless. Now that we have awoken from our dream, we must learn to say farewell. Will you stand with us as we reestablish our contracts as we build a new age of prosperity?" As she ended her speech the crowd was awfully quiet and muttered in each other's ears.

As the Liyue qixing distressed over the crowd's behavior a person started clapping, it drew people's attention, and a bright smile presented on her. The woman wore exotic clothing, her black hair presented in a ponytail with her blue eyes shined brightly. Her clothes were a dress colored in dark blue, hairpins adorning her hair with mismatched earrings.

It was her, the frown uplifted from my face as a smile formed. I waved at her as the crowd started clapping as well.

The relief smile presented the qixings face. "So concludes the words of her Eminence, the Tianquan. Does Her Eminence the Yuheng have anything to add?" Ganyu turned to Keqing, and Keqing turned her gaze to the crowd.

Suddenly she started walking up to the crowd and stopped right in front of us, "Travelers. The Liyue Qixing always repay their debts. And as you two have heard, our eyes see far and our reach is long. Name your prices. You two deserve that much." She spoke, her hands crossed as gazed at both of us.

Mutters could be heard from the crowd, "Are these the travelers that defeated the ancient god." "So young."

"Our prices... Are we both getting the same price or one for him and one for me?" Playing with my hair, a pout presented on my mouth as I tried my best to not stare at the crowd.

"Considering you both put your life on the line for Liyue, you both deserve separate prices." Keqing replied with the same smile. Aether spoke, "Well... could you help me put up some missing person posters...?" The crowd let out a gasp, the travelers are so selfless?!

"...consider it done. What about you [Y/n]?" She was confusingly gazing at Aether, if wanted that he could have just asked Keqing in private, and she would have done it for free!

"Well...." Just like your sibling, you continued but instead of completing it, you blushed and stuttered. You decided that instead of actually speaking you pointed toward the crowd.

A few confused murmurs could be heard from the crowd, "Did you mean Madam Ping?" Keqing spoke, the blush deepened as you turned your finger to slightly more left, "The person beside her." You lightly whispered.

It was obvious that [Y/n] was talking about the Adepti that appeared during the fight and helped them. "I want you to give the biggest bouquet of glaze lilies to her." At that moment you were trying your best to not die in front of the crowd.

"Ah...I will do it." Keqing turned around and walked up to Ningguang and Ganyu. She tried her best to keep her professionalism. The entire request just radiated the vibe of a simp.

Some people chuckled and muttered, "Young love.." It was slightly stupid to be honest because both characters [Y/n] and [Redacted] are said to be older than 500 years old. So I would say that it was an old love rather than young.

The crowd dispersed, and Paimon and Aether smacked my head. "Weren't you supposed to look for your sister?! why are you simping for an Adepti?!" Paimon spoke on the left. "Lumine would be soo disappointed. " Aether spoke on the right.

Their small banter or more like a lecture stopped when they heard a chuckle behind them. They turned around out of their instinct. They found her there, she was chuckling, "Uhh Hey..." you tried to find a good sentence to start the chat.

"Hello travelers, Thank you for the flowers I appreciate it but there was no need y'know." She tried to reason with you but you completely dismissed it. "I think a beauty like you deserves some flowers." you spoke, earning a chuckle from her.

"Anyways travelers, I am holding a party tonight because I will leave Liyue in a few days and go to Inazuma. So if you wish to come to the party then why don't we meet where you officially met Zhongli? I hosted the party there. I have to go because I need to invite other people. Bye, travelers." She turned away, waving her hands with a small smile.

"She invited me." I repeated what she said, "More like us three.." Paimon interjected, "No it was definitely for us three." Aether stated the fact and crushed your spirit for thinking that you were special to her.