[Back Stories]

This will have the backstories of every single character whose backstories aren't written by Mihoyo.

[Well the back stories are written by Mihoyo but not rn because we are at the third patch]

The characters are-

Murata
Focalor
Ezra
Ayumi

[Murata]

he smiled brightly, but even that couldn't hide his betraying eyes, the man who put trust more than anything has been betrayed by his most dear friend. "you will regret the day you ever thought about doing that." the man in front of him cough his blood on the floor, and the man was terrified cause the man was known for always keeping his word. the betrayed man stood up straight and took small trembling steps toward the kneeling man, he gripped his chin tightly,

"Explain, why? WHY?" his chin was going to break if the torture won't stop but he didn't dare to say a word, even he knew that he was being kind otherwise he will lying six feet underground.

"you are needed, my lord," a voice said from behind, it was his servant whom he trusted. He nodded and stood up sighing, "Banish him." his eyes widened but he knew even that fate would be better than being with Murata.

Murata left his palace to deal with that "threat". When he came back to Natlan, a new desire filled him, to strengthen the nation along with becoming powerful himself. all of that was nothing but for a better future but he became more aggressive and cold, and that's the archon we know that was killed by the hand of Ezra.

[Focalors]

A

sigh was heard in the dark hallway, "I apologize, please forgive me." The "new" hydro archon said to the older one who laid beside her, in the back of her mind she knew that she should run away from the corpse but her body isn't moving.

Her body trembled, "Forgive me my Highness, I couldn't protect you, I couldn't stop you from this." She sighs, turning her gaze to the land of the unknown, They weren't in Fontaine, no it wasn't even other nations.

A small tear strays, staining the beautiful complexion of her old friend, her old master.

Both of them were like twins, from the same place, Celestia. But still different from each other, One pure and the unpure. Both had respective roles, for one to look into the light while the other was looking into the darkness.

But the light got corrupted and the darkness was forced to show its glow. "I apologize for letting you down on this path, I pledge to never let my beloved ones get hurt like this ever again." She stood up straight, she turned around, and took small steps toward the exit.

The exit was ten steps away.

She took one step, the moment when she was born, and saw Ezra staring into the ocean which had her and her "twin" appeared in her mind.

Took the second step, The moment she said her first word, it was the name of her "Twin", she greatly respected her so why did the fate take her away like this?

She took the third step, She remembered the first fight they had, "My Highness, you can't do that!" Her Highness spoke, "Why can't I? The older god says that kissing frogs will turn them into princes!"

She took her fourth step, The time she was insanely sick, coughing up and down. The former archon was the first in command while she was the second in command, that's why she called her Highness but even with all that, her Highness being more important she still takes care of Focalor.