Liyue [9]

"Now, let's get to the business now, don't we? So I happen to prepare a few plans for you." She begins to speak, The other intently listened ignoring the feeling of dread that was radiating off of the lady.

"As you all have noticed, The number of adepti are slowly lowering due to many reasons, But it means that the time of the God or I must say Adepti is coming to a stop, The humans are now left all alone to fend for themselves.... So whenever an adepti dies, a huge memorial happens to respect them but as we all know they didn't respect the tradition." Her arms folded as she looked at the table in front of her.

A small smirk appears as she spoke, "It means that the Qixing doesn't think the Morax is dead." Eyes slowly widened of the others in shock, "What do you mean Rex Lapis is alive?!" Paimon questioned, curiosity dancing in her mind.

"No, I am not saying that he is not dead, all I am saying is that maybe the fixing doesn't believe that Rex Lapis is dead." A small smile presented on her face, showing little to no emotion in her eyes.

"Traveller, I suggest that you should prepare the Geo Archons last rite." She suggested, "But why?" Aether asked, his gaze narrowing at the lady.

"Because you will be able to see his vessel at his rite." She explained, The other three except paid attention while Childe tried to pick up the noodle to eat with the chopstick. "So, what is the decision?" Childe asked, turning his attention to the two of the triplets.

They both shared a glance and nodded, "I accept." She clapped in delight, "Very well, then don't mind me." She snapped her finger as a servant of hers entered, dressed in Liyue's clothing.

The servant had a big bag in his hand, "Go ahead, give it to them." She spoke as her servant placed the bag on the table. Childe and Y/n took a peek inside with confusion.

"There are fine Noctilucous Jades, Perfumes, this cleansing bell... Traveler, please remember to give it back to an old lady named Madam Ping. this kite and the Incense. All of these are what you need for the rite." she showed every piece that was hiding in the bag.

"All of these..are made of fine quality and are perfectly suitable to offer to a god." Zhongli eyed the items with delight, a smile adorning his face.

"Well, then I suppose we should continue tomorrow." Zhongli said, "Yea, I am leaving as well." Childe stood up as the two of the triplets stood up and continued to leave.

The only people that are left in the room are Zhongli and [Redacted]

Nobody spoke between them, A quiet melody played in the background as both of them closed their eyes. She finally decided to say, "How is Bosacius?"

A loud gasp could be heard from the audience as you could see their confused expression, "What?!" The reader questioned but got no answer.

They turned their gaze to the next sentences to learn more but all they could find was a joke about breaking the fourth wall and then the chapter ends leaving the readers in complete confusion and misery while the author laughs like a weirdo they are.