1

Chapter 1

    In August, the hot sun hits the top of the head, and the cicadas sing endlessly in the ear.

    Jiang Zhihuo was lying on the desk, and the teacher at the podium was talking about the study plan for the whole year of the third year of high school, what was the first round of review and the second round of review.

     Jiang Zhihuo couldn't listen to a word, because he slept too late last night, what will happen to him this time? I'm so sleepy, every word is a hypnotic charm.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't attend lectures all the year round, and he had already practiced the perfect sleeping technique. He could fall asleep with his eyes closed.

     He leaned on his arms sideways, with his fingertips hanging behind his neck, and lowered his head. It looked like he was reading a book, and he got very close Only then did he realize that he was sleeping.

    The third year of Lincheng No. 1 Middle School started early, and it was the hottest time in August. There was no air conditioner in the classroom, and it was so hot that you could see the steam when you opened your eyes, especially when there was wind blowing in from the window, it was so hot that you could steam it.

    Those who stayed in the classroom couldn't bear the heat wave, and stared back and forth at the clock on the blackboard, impatiently looking forward to the end of get out of class.

    Fortunately, the homeroom teacher didn't delay the class, and the bell rang just as the class was over, announcing the end of get out of class. Along with the sound of "end of get out of class", Jiang Zhihuo's cell phone on the table vibrated wildly.

    It's a group chat call.   

    The mobile phone was connected to the earphones, and Jiang Zhihuo directly plugged them into his ears. He hadn't woken up yet, and said lazily, "Huh?"

     Stacked together, very noisy.

    "Boss, wake up! Class 3 is over! Just after class, he's still packing up!"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "!"

    He sat upright in a "baffled" manner, his expression changed, and he glanced at the group chat again.

    The name of the group chat is simple and rude, and it is called "Jiang Zhihuo's single squad".

      Including Jiang Zhihuo, there are five people in total. They were established when they knew that Jiang Zhihuo wanted to chase after the school belle. They happened to be scattered in Classes 2, 3, 4, and 5. Fangfang provides school flower news.

    It had already been chatted in the group during class time, and Jiang Zhihuo was sleeping at that time, so he didn't see it.

    "The third class didn't drag the class, and stepped on the spot accurately!"

    "I'm out now, hey, let me see, Bai Yuyun is talking to the girl at the same table."

    "What's your name, Bai Yuyun? Sister-in-law! Boss, sister-in-law told the same table to go to a cafeteria at noon today!

    " Good stuff, I’m telling the class committee, I didn’t hear what I was talking about!”

    “Come out, the stairs to the east, the playground towards the cafeteria!”

    “Okay!” Jiang Zhihuo turned off the screen and quickly straightened his hair, “Wait , I'm here."

    "Brother Huo? Where are you going?" Jiang Zhihuo called Chang Luo at the front desk, and the cafeteria was crowded during school hours, and everyone else was rushing to the cafeteria, and he was the only one collecting things at a leisurely pace.