10

Jiang Zhihuo didn't have much luggage, only a suitcase. He went back to his residence, dragged a suitcase over after a while, put it on the ground, took his clothes and went to take a shower.

After washing, he laid down on the bed generously: "Hello, friend!"

Yan Mu was studying, with a lamp on the desk. He kept his head down all the time, without any intention of talking to Jiang Zhihuo, leaving only the back of his head cold.

Jiang Zhihuo lay sideways on the bed, playing with his mobile phone and said, "Don't worry, I sleep well!"

"Really, if you don't move, what position you lie down, you will still be in the same position the next day."

"Just treat me like a handsome doll."

Hearing Jiang Zhihuo's voice, Yan Mu didn't raise his head, as if he thought he was noisy, he reached out to pick up the wireless earphones from the side and put them on.

From the looks of it, I don't want to talk to him at all.

Jiang Zhihuo raised his eyebrows, but he didn't mind. Last night he was tortured by the fever and didn't sleep much, and today he has been tossing all day. Jiang Zhihuo was already too sleepy, and soon fell asleep.

After Yan Mu finished a set of papers, he turned around and found that Jiang Zhihuo was fast asleep, with a thin blanket on his waist, and he used pillows to divide the bed into two sides, one half for each person, and Jiang Zhihuo lay obediently on his side .

Yan Mu dimmed the light, stood by the bed for a while, raised her hand and rubbed her forehead.

These two days have been inexplicable.

Inexplicably marked Jiang Zhihuo.

Inexplicably, it turned into the current situation.

Yan Mu's bed was very soft, more comfortable than the hard wooden bed in his residence, and there was always fresh pheromones surrounding him. This night, Jiang Zhihuo slept very soundly. He had no dreams and no consciousness at all.

Until waking up in Yan Mu's arms the next day——

Lifting his eyes, he saw Yan Mu's tired face, bruises hung under his eyes, his whole face seemed to be covered with snow, and he said coldly: "Good morning."

Jiang Zhihuo: "..."

Jiang Zhihuo pushed Yan Mu away violently, only then did he see the surroundings clearly.

The blanket covering his body was kicked to the ground at some point, and the pillow separating the two was thrown in an unknown place. His clothes were crumpled from his sleep, and when he touched the back of his head, his hair was messed up and twisted into a ball.

Jiang Zhihuo: "..."

Yan Mu sat up from the bed, leaned against the head of the bed, closed his eyes, gently kneaded the center of his eyebrows with two fingers, and then gave Jiang Zhihuo a slightly sneering look without showing any mercy.

"Sleep very well?"

"..."

"not moving at all?"

"..."

"Being a doll?"

"..."

ah this...

Jiang Zhihuo scratched his hair.

He has never slept in the same bed as anyone else!

He doesn't know how he sleeps! Anyway, falling asleep in bed and waking up in bed, how bad can it be?