95

Yan Mu filled out the last form and clicked Submit.

    The webpage loaded for three seconds, showing that the submission was successful, and by the way, a preview image of his admission ticket was generated, with the time and place of taking the exam written on it.

    Two weeks later, the place is in the capital.

    The scope of the test is defined by B University. The test papers over the years are generally difficult for the college entrance examination, but as long as you pass the test, you can be admitted. For Yan Mu, the difficulty is not too high, and it is quite stable.

    He downloaded and printed the admission ticket, and when he was about to leave the office, he saw Jiang Zhihuo walking in with several teachers from Class 1.

    Jiang Zhihuo waved to Yan Mu across two desks.

    Yan Muwei nodded and went to the door to wait for him.

    The conversation in the office can be heard outside the door, about Jiang Zhihuo's rapid progress. Jiang Zhihuo's life has never been peaceful since he lost his status as a top student.

    Yan Mu leaned against the door, had nothing to do, so he looked down at the text on the admission ticket, and there were people coming and going around. The sound of footsteps stopped beside his ears, and a figure fell in front of his sight.

    Yan Mu raised his eyes.

    —— Standing in front of him is the second child of Wannian.

    Wannian's second child looks like a domineering face, with thick glasses, fair skin, and a thin body. The school uniform and trousers are bought one size too long, and they hang loosely.

    The glasses covered his gaze, Yan Mu only knew that he was looking at him, but didn't see the meaning in his eyes.

    Yan Mu: "?"

    Wannian's second child pursed his lips and asked, "You want to walk?"

    Yan Mu said "Yes".

    "University B?"

    "What's the matter?" Yan Mu hadn't talked to this good student very much, and he really didn't know what he came to find him suddenly.

    "I..." Wannian's second child took a deep breath, gathered himself together, as if he had finally made up his mind, "Don't worry! I will definitely keep the first place you gave me!!"

    Yan Mu: "?"

    Wannian's second son looked resolute when speaking.

    In fact, he was not feeling well, even a little sad.

    With his usual grades, he could compete for the first place in any school, but he was beaten by Yan Mu for three years in No. 1 Middle School. He didn't have a chance to win the first place until Yan Mu won the competition and decided to walk. name.

    Not reconciled!

    Too unwilling! !

    It's because I'm not good enough! !

    Yan Mu actually couldn't understand Wannian's second child's complex emotions, but he knew that he wanted to take the first place, and no top student was willing to admit defeat.

    However...

    Jiang Zhihuo's voice came from the office.

    The old-fashioned physics teacher still didn't believe that he could get a full score in physics, so he asked another question on the spot, but Jiang Zhihuo didn't write it down, and directly explained the idea of solving the problem.