61

Chapter 61

    It's not that Jiang Zhihuo really doesn't want to talk to Yan Mu.

    The anger above gradually calmed down after taking a shower, Jiang Zhihuo first went to the door to bring in the honey and hangover medicine that Li Muhe bought, and sent a "thank you" to Brother Li, and then lay down on the bed.

    He saw the apology from Yan Mu.

    Seeing these two words just disappeared, my temper rose again.

    What are you sorry for? Fight it! !

    The atmosphere was so good just now. They hugged each other and kissed each other. Maybe the two of them got out of order on impulse. If they insist on doing something like this, now they have no other ideas. They just want to punch people in the face Beat up.

    Jiang Zhi was so angry that he didn't want to go back, and planned to hang out with this person for another ten minutes.

    After brewing the words to say in his heart for a while, his throat was dry after drinking, so he got up and poured himself a glass of water. While drinking, the mobile phone placed aside vibrated again.

    Jiang Zhihuo went over and took a look.

    As expected, it was Fu Xiuwang's news.

    During the "contact" two days ago, Fu Xiuwang logically added the WeChat account of Shin, a rebellious and study-weary boy.

    Fu Xiuwang: There are not many opportunities like this. I hope you can give an answer before the 26th.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't reply immediately, but clicked on Weibo first and took a look.

    Recently, the front page pushed him about the incident of a senior high school candidate running away from home. He called the police and tried everything, but he couldn’t find him. The parents were anxious and posted a video online. lung. The number of reposts of this video directly exceeded 10,000, and it was on the tail of the trending search for a while, but the popularity of social news was not as popular as that of entertainment gossip, and it soon fell again.

    Fu Xiuwang didn't wait for a reply, and sent another address, which was a western restaurant.

    Fu Xiuwang: If you are really conflicted, come here at 5 o'clock in the evening the day after tomorrow, and we will chat.

    Jiang Zhihuo drank the water in the glass slowly, rinsed the rim, and turned the glass upside down on the table.

    After the series of actions were over, he said "yes" to Fu Xiuwang without any haste, and lay down on the bed.

    Fu Xiuwang's purpose is obvious, this person will try his best to take him away whether he wants to eat tomorrow's meal or not.

    In this case, I can only put brother Yan's matter aside for a while, and wait for him to deal with it before arguing.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't go to school the next day, and slept until ten o'clock, holding his nose and pretending to be hoarse and weak, and called Ding Jianhui to ask for leave.

    After a brief lunch, Jiang Zhihuo changed into his clothes, put on a mask and hat, and before going out, he dug out a spectacle frame from a drawer and put it on for himself.

    He first came near a certain clubhouse.

    During the conversation with Fu Xiuwang, he mentioned this club several times.

    The appearance of the clubhouse is luxurious, imitating European-style architecture, majestic, and there is a large open space in front of the door. A garden has been built, and the trees and flowers have been carefully taken care of. The vehicle passage has been repaired. Standing on the periphery, you can feel the rich people rushing towards you. Breath, ordinary people in this place really can't afford it.