50

Chapter 50

    Jiang Zhihuo: "?"

    What does this mean?

    "Ah, I see." Jiang Zhihuo didn't understand the meaning of Yan Mufa's two words, he suppressed the rest of his thoughts, trying to understand the logic.     "Do you think the term 'homosexuality' can't be explained clearly? After all, it's just a subjective perception. No matter how you explain it, you can't perfectly answer the question, so you just help me carry it

    ? Wow, Brother Yan is righteous!"

The long paragraphs are well-founded and logically consistent, and at the end they expressed their feelings sincerely, which is an excellent explanation.

    But Yan Mu shook his head: "No."

    "Huh?" Jiang Zhihuo looked at Yan Mu suspiciously.

    Yan Mu looked at him seriously.

    His pupils were pure black, like the night sky drenched by rain. In the afternoon, the sun was just right, and everything was shrouded in the warm autumnal sun. There seemed to be a sliver of light in the eyes, and there was a kind of seriousness and affection that bewitched people's hearts.

    An untimely thought suddenly popped into Jiang Zhihuo's mind.

    This is not a confession, is it...?

    Shouldn't it?

    As soon as this thought appeared, his heart seemed to miss a beat, and then it beat faster and faster. He unconsciously turned his eyes away and reached out to grab his shoulder.

    Pinch the right hand over the left shoulder.

    This is his subconscious movement. Once he feels nervous or doesn't know where to put his hands, he will habitually grab his shoulders.

    "Then what does that mean?" Jiang Zhihuo asked.

    The stronger the thoughts in my heart, the more hopeless I will be for the next answer. Jiang Zhihuo suppressed the eager anticipation and waited quietly for Yan Mu's answer.

    Yan Mu's voice was as serious as his eyes.

    He said, "I'm chasing you."

    "Ah..." Jiang Zhihuo put down his hands.

    too suddenly! For a moment, he didn't know what expression and words to use to respond.     "I know, but, why? Don't you have Bai Yueguang

    ? Then I must not be like him. If you use me as a substitute, you can't justify it?"

, lightly point your fingertips nervously, "I, I, here..."

    Yan Mu looked at the tense fingertips, and finished the sentence for Jiang Zhihuo: "There is a tattoo here, I know it."

    Jiang Zhihuo lifted At first , I was a little surprised: "How do you know? Even if you know, then this... no, why?"

    At this moment, Jiang Zhihuo was in a mess and confused, and he said a lot of words, but he didn't understand what he said. Like nothing was said.

    He didn't deny that he really had a crush on Yan Mu, he didn't deny that he was tempted when he saw Yan Mu Ning Ke bit him, and he didn't deny that he knew that he could use special inhibitors, and there was no reason to continue living in Yan Mu's house. lost.

    But being tempted, favored, and lost is one thing, and it's another thing to hide it in your heart and bring it out directly.

    Jiang Zhihuo has been unwilling to think about this matter carefully, because there are many practical factors.