31

Chapter 31

    People who don't drink on weekdays tend to get drunk easily.

    Bai Yuyun's voice became softer and softer, until the last syllable fell, and he fell asleep directly on the table.

    Yan Mu went out to get a blanket from the waiter, and as soon as she opened the door, she bumped into Qu Xiao who was waiting in the corridor.

    In the afternoon, Young Master Yan suddenly asked for a private room for one night, saying that he wanted to meet a friend.

    Xiangyao's business is good, and the private rooms have to be reserved at least two days in advance. When Qu Xiao heard that Yan Mu was bringing friends, he gave a top-notch private room without further ado. The environment is large, the decoration is good, and an intelligent lighting system is installed on the roof , can switch lights and even change the color of lights by sensing people's actions.

    Qu Xiao was originally curious about which friend Yan Shao took the initiative to ask for a box, so he deliberately asked the waiter to pay attention to him, and when he came out of school, the waiter told him: "It's nothing special, Shin asked someone to bring wine and some Tool went to the private room, by the way, just now a very beautiful girl asked how to get to No.

    3001." Qu Xiao's eyes lit up when he heard "3001".

    Which 3001 could it be? It's the one Yan Shao ordered!

    Why is the pretty girl going to 3001?

    What can I do? ! date! !

    The heart of gossip is ready to move, but it is a date after all, Qu Xiao doesn't want to be disturbed, so she suppressed her curiosity and waited outside the door, and even called Wen Datong to witness the moment when Yan Shao left the single, Wen Da should be on her way here.

    "Yan Shao, why did you come out?" The door was ajar, Qu Xiao glanced through the crack of the door, trying to see something.

    "Is there a blanket?" Yan Mu asked.

    "Yes, yes!" Qu Xiao immediately asked the waiter to get it, and then he held it up himself, smiling coquettishly.

    The crack in the door is so small that you can't even see a hair, so you might have an excuse to go in and take a look.

    Who knew that Yan Mu was blocking the door, he didn't intend to let him in at all, he stretched out his hand and said, "Just give it to me."

    Qu Xiao was really curious, what kind of girl was she, could it be the one Yan Shao chased after in school? Or a new target?

    Unable to restrain himself, he stretched his neck and asked tentatively: "...Young Master Yan, since we are meeting friends, why don't I take a look too, it's more lively with multiple friends, right?"

    Yan Mu gave an extremely perfunctory answer "Next time."

    Qu Xiao: "..."

    Bai Yuyun was in a deep sleep, and Yan Mu didn't even feel a bit of awareness when she put the blanket on her. The lighting system recognized Bai Yuyun's movements and automatically dimmed the light above Yan Mu's head before she went out.

    An extremely dark orange, a brightness suitable for taking a rest.

    The other side of the private room is connected to a balcony, and a small round table and two wicker chairs are placed outside.

    Jiang Zhihuo had already packed up the wine glasses on the table while Yan Mu went out to get the blanket, and was waiting for him on the balcony.