34

Chapter 34

    "Alright?" said another.

    Jiang Zhihuo opened his eyes in an instant: "!!!"

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was a loud knock on the door.

    The representative of the Chinese class said: "Brother Huo, I know you are inside! Don't hide! Come out and study!!" The

    knock on the door hit the eardrum like a drumstick.

    Startled, Jiang Zhihuo subconsciously wanted to push Yan Mu away.

    In fact, he didn't need to panic at all. The door was locked from the inside. Unless the door was broken, it was impossible for the two class representatives outside to come in.

    But in this situation, who can continue to kiss comfortably?

    Because of nervousness, pheromones that were originally uncontrollable continued to leak out.

    Yan Mu originally wanted to let go, but the fabric of the summer school pants was thin, and the two of them got close because they were kissing. While twisting, something somewhat hard touched the heel of the leg through the thin fabric.

    Yan Mu's breath was stagnant.

    It was as if a string was being strangled in my mind, and it seemed to be bewitched by sweet pheromones. I don't know whether it is due to instinct or unspeakable reasons, a rather bad idea came to my mind.

    The body moved one step ahead of the reason -

    the fingers could only be loosened by half, the lips parted, panting for a moment, Yan Mu held Jiang Zhihuo's arm with his backhand, pulled him back, and clasped him firmly in his arms. He lowered his head and clenched his fingers tightly, not giving the other party the slightest chance to struggle.

    The two class representatives were still knocking on the door, talking loudly as they knocked:

    "It's no use hiding inside! Only learning can save you!"

    "Learning makes you grow, learning makes you happy!"

    "Brother Huo, don't be afraid! We don't know how to eat people!"

    "Accept fate!"

    "You have the ability to snatch men, and you have the ability to open the door!!"

    "The big water rushed to the Dragon King Temple, I know you are at home!!"

    The two people outside the classroom began to play tricks, one sentence after another, and the two people in the classroom were very close to each other through the iron door which was not thick. The knocking was accompanied by a slight sucking sound.

    His legs were almost limp and he couldn't move.

    Jiang Zhihuo couldn't move, and he couldn't easily let himself make a sound, but for some unknown reason, the man who was restraining him raised his knees, lowered his body and propped himself against the wall, and the cloth brushed somewhere.

    This feeling of being teased made Jiang Zhihuo extremely upset.

    The two class representatives yelled a few more times, but seeing no response from inside, they doubted: "Shouldn't you be inside?"

    "Well, I also think Brother Huo won't be hiding from us like that."

    "Class is coming soon." Among them One person looked at the time and said, "Let's go back first."