46

Chapter 46

    In the next week, Jiang Zhihuo didn't need to work part-time, and he never escaped the evening self-study. After class, I ran laps with several members of the relay team to train and cooperate.

    As usual, Yan Mu didn't let other people touch him. He's a god, he's used to being aloof. If he really becomes enthusiastic one day, it must be something wrong with his brain.

    Jiang Zhihuoquan pretended that he hadn't seen it and didn't know about it.

    Yan Mu didn't want to talk about it, he couldn't bring it up specifically, the two of them still get along as usual.

    Facts have proved that people still need to exercise more.

    Originally, running two laps could kill people, but after a week, my physical strength has improved a lot, and I can continue to run after two laps. Although I still suffer from panting, it is not as weak as before, and I am dying.

    On the eve of the sports meeting, the playground was still lively, and there were many people wearing uniforms from other schools.

    The playground of No. 1 Middle School is big enough, and there is a basketball court besides the running track. Several fields are connected together, and the periphery is separated by a circle of green/grid. The field is divided into three blocks, each of which serves as the base camp for each school.

    The decoration of the base camp of No. 1 Middle School was in charge of the student union. More than a dozen people spent one night playing countless balloons, surrounding the area with KT boards, and placing props. The entire area was decorated as a flying house with colorful balloons flying.

    Water, various sports drinks and emergency supplies are prepared in the venue according to different projects.

    Several cadres of the student union were even discussing whether or not to wear maid outfits for the members, in the name of boosting motivation for the athletes, but the proposal was seriously rejected by the president.

    What a broken proposal! It's not a maid outfit in a cafe!

    The base camps of Huang Lunqiao Middle School and Qixing High School are still being set up, and many people have come one after another, and it is not clear what style it is for the time being.

    "Tomorrow is the sports meeting!"

    After running two laps and retraining several times as planned to take over the baton, the relay team sat around on the lawn. Although they were reluctant when they signed up for the selection, the sports meeting really came. Very excited.

    At least three days off!

    "Come on, everyone!" Boy A stretched out his hand.

    Boy B put his hands on the backs of his hands and said with a smile, "Come on, run! Don't lose so ugly!

    " Lose?"

    "Hahahahaha!" Boy C, "No, no, no! Come, come, cheer up!"

    Boys and girls folded their palms together, and Jiang Zhihuo couldn't help but grab Yan Mu's hand, wrapping it in his palm Holding the back of his hand, separated from the others.

    Yan Mu was slightly startled, the scorching heat in the boy's palm wrapped him up, followed by the overlapping hands of other boys and girls, he raised it up high, and then put it down heavily.

    "Come on!" The

    sports meeting has been very lively since the early morning. The scene is like an empty alley, the playground is full of people, and the phalanx team is lined up on the runway from the beginning, waiting for inspection. On the rostrum, the leaders of each school are taking turns to open the ceremony Speech before the formal start of the ceremony.