117

The two half-grown children looked at each other angrily, and stood on one side, refusing to give way to the other.

    They quarreled suddenly, and the members of the program team didn't know what happened.

    It was clear that they got along very well before work was over. The teacher took them to chat about their parents, and each child told his own views on his parents-family affection is also one of the selling points of the show.

    After the recording, the two children said that they were going to the toilet. Before going in, they had a good time. I don’t know what they said in it. When they came out, the two children quarreled.

    Yan Xiaoxia's face turned red with anger: "You must apologize!!"

    The little boy took a step back, his expression unsteady, but he still insisted: "I don't want it! I'm telling the truth! I won't apologize!!"

    Program The group had already finished work, and there was no camera pointed at them. Yun Xiaoxu and another guest pulled the two children away.

    Yun Xiaoxu knelt down and asked: "What's wrong? Why did you suddenly quarrel?"

    Yan Xiaoxia stomped his feet angrily, and looked over Yun Xiaoxu to the child: "He scolded people, he said that no matter how powerful your father is, he is only an Omega! He also said Others! What happened to Omega? Can you say that? I want him to apologize to Dad!"

    Everyone was in an uproar. Although the second gender has less prejudice now, it is still a sensitive topic. Everyone deliberately avoided it. In particular, characters should not comment casually in public.

    But children don't understand, and there is no concept of second gender at this age. Those who can say such words can only be mentioned by parents or relatives and learned by him.

    During the quarrel, both parents were present, and the little boy's eyes were red with grievance when he saw his parents. Usually I was coaxed and flattered at home and in kindergarten, but today I was bullied for saying something casually, even though I knew what I said was wrong, I was unwilling to apologize, and said bluntly: "I don't apologize! It's Omega! Omega can't compare to Alpha It's useless at all!"

    When the boy's parents heard this, their faces turned black. The father pulled the boy and said angrily, "When did I teach you that!"

    The mother quickly apologized to Jiang Zhihuo.

    The husband and wife are both public figures, and Jiang Zhihuo and Yan Mu also have great backgrounds. If they insist on grasping this point, the husband and wife will be wronged and they will not get good results.

    "I'm sorry, I don't know who instilled it in the child. Tongyan Wuji, I'm sorry."

    Jiang Zhihuo himself doesn't care. If he really cared about the speech, he would not disclose that he is an Omega in the first place.

    But that was just Jiang Zhihuo, Yan Mu couldn't hear him at all, his face was gloomy all the time.

    Yan Xiaoxia ran over and stood between the woman and Jiang Zhihuo before Yan Mu could speak, aggressively: "No, I don't want your apology!" He

    glared at the little boy: "I want Xiaolin to apologize! My dad doesn't care, But my father and I both care! As an adult, Dad can’t argue with children, but I am a child, so I can argue with children! I can cry, make trouble, or stay off work! You must apologize today! Immediately now! Comparing to my dad Apologize!"