15

After a moment of silence, Jiang Zhihuo's news jumped out.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Hold the grass!

    Jiang Zhihuo: Damn it!

    Jiang Zhihuo: You actually went to the library with Yuyun and me behind your backs!

    Jiang Zhihuo: Where are you! Locate me!

    As expected.

    Yan Mu: For you?

    Jiang Zhihuo: I want to learn!

    Yan Mu: Study? you?

    Jiang Zhihuo's righteous words: Yes.

    Yan Mu: ...

    It seems that this is not going to cooperate.

    Jiang Zhihuo sent a screenshot.

    Jiang Zhihuo: [picture]

    Jiang Zhihuo: friend.

    Jiang Zhihuo: There are three chapters in the contract, remember?

    Jiang Zhihuo: Four, five, six, write these three silently three times?

    Yan Mu: ...

    Jiang Zhihuo: Forget it, I'm too lazy to go out, why don't you come back?

    Yan Mu: ...

    Seeing Yan Mu bowing his head and typing, Bai Yuyun asked, "Is there something wrong?"

    "No." Yan Mu said, "Jiang Zhihuo."

    Bai Yuyun smiled: "Don't you Arguing."

    Yan Mu's tone was flat: "I'm arguing."

    Bai Yuyun smiled again, lowered his head, and while reading a book, said: "You two have such a good relationship."

    Yan Mu: "The relationship is so good, you shouldn't use it like this."

    Bai Yuyun Yuyun laughed.

    In the end, Yan Mu never quarreled with Jiang Zhihuo.

    No one can compare to him than a rascal.

    Jiang Zhihuo took a picture directly in the mirror, and deliberately drew a circle around the tooth marks on his neck.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Come back.

    Yan Mu: ...

    He turned off the screen, and said to Bai Yuyun, "I'm going back."

    Bai Yuyun didn't ask why, nodded, and said, "Okay."

    "What about you?" Yan Mu asked.

    Bai Yuyun pointed to the book spread out on the table, and said with a smile: "I'll go back after I've done the calculations, and the driver will come pick me up, so don't worry about me." On

    the way home, Yan Mu leaned on the back seat and rubbed the space between his brows .

    It's been a bit of a chaotic time.

    In his pocket, the phone was vibrating again, Yan Mu was very annoyed.

    I took it out and saw that it wasn't Jiang Zhihuo, but a small group of three created by Wen Da. Normally, these two people would occasionally post some emojis and fight pictures in the group.

    Qu Xiao: Do ​​you remember the high-cold bartender who told you about Yan Shao’s style last weekend?

    Qu Xiao: There are shifts scheduled for the past few nights, come to play?