41

Chapter 41

    On Monday, as soon as Jiang Zhihuo entered the classroom, the sound of morning reading stopped immediately. Everyone held textbooks in their hands and stared at him intently.

    Jiang Zhihuo yawned halfway, and it got stuck in his throat.

    "?"

    Jiang Zhihuo returned to his seat tremblingly, and a boy sitting nearby leaned over: "呵呵."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "?"

    "Brother Huo." The voice asked, "Who have you held hands, kissed and slept with     ? "

    Jiang Zhihuo : "?????" His

gaze turned to Chang Luo: "?"

    He had only asked Chang Luo this question.

    "I didn't say it." Chang Luo waved his hand and continued to read, "You asked yourself about the barbecue on Saturday."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "?" There

    were quite a lot of boys present at that time, eight or nine of them, Mu picked it up, and after finishing the barbecue on the table, some boy raised his mouth at the others. There was no malice at all, it was just pure curiosity and couldn't hold it back.

    However, the essence of human beings is to eat melons, eat melons from handsome guys, and analyze, guess and discuss known facts when there are melons, especially for high school students who spend all their time studying, and the matter of eating melons full of enthusiasm.

    But in just one day, the whole class actually knew about it.

    Chang Luo spent a happy weekend. I got up early on Monday. When I entered the classroom, the first thing I was asked by the girls with glowing eyes was: "I heard that Brother Huo and Yan Shen kissed and held hands and went to sleep. Is it true?"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "..." Jiang

    Zhihuo didn't pay much attention to this matter at first, anyway, he just asked casually at that time, as long as he didn't say anything, Yan Mu didn't say anything, and the others didn't know, no one could tell. Take something out of his mouth.

    But he underestimated how keen contemporary high school students are on gossip in their spare time.

    Can't dig it out? It doesn't matter, you can guess!

    The next afternoon after school, Zong Bei cheerfully held his mobile phone and approached Jiang Zhihuo, "Brother Huo!"

    At the same time, Xie Qiu, who was queuing up for dinner in the cafeteria, also turned his head and pointed the screen in front of Yan Mu: " Brother Yan, take a look!"

    The popular post on the school forum changed from guessing who Yan Xueshen's Omega is to "No, no, I won't be the first to know about the triangle relationship between Brother Huo, God Yan and the mysterious Omega Right?"

    Jiang Zhihuo, who saw the forum title: "?"

    Yan Mu: "..." The

    school can choose to post anonymously or publicly, and this gossip novelist, gossip writer, obviously doesn't want his real name to be known , select anonymous mode.

    Landlord: Just a guess! Just guessing! Just guessing! Emphasize three times, this is just the landlord's guess!

    Landlord: Before speculating, let me list the known clues.

    Host: 1. Yan Xueshen and Jiang Xiaoba turned out to be rivals in love, and both were after the school girl.

    (Although it seems to have given up now, it doesn't matter, it can still be used as clues and background)