32

Chapter 32

    There was too much movement, even with his eyes closed, Jiang Zhihuo knew that someone was coming from the next door.

    He didn't open his eyes at all, his hands and feet softened, and he fell into Yan Mu's arms.

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Brother Yan, come on, I'm drunk."

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Wen Da and Qu Xiao, who were on the balcony next door, were stunned for a long time, and saw Shin's body go limp and his forehead rested on Yan Mu. The shoulders seemed to be falling asleep, but Yan Mu turned to them with a stern face, glanced coldly, and helped Shin into the private room.

    Jiang Zhihuo pretended to be drunk and unable to walk, opened one eye, and said to Yan Mu: "With the personality of the boss, the two of them will definitely come over in a while. He always thinks that I am an Alpha. Don't tell me if I become an O. Get round, I'll leave it to you!!"

    "..." Yan Mu gritted his teeth, "How do you want to round?"

    Jiang Zhihuo lay down on the sofa, and admitted shamelessly: "You can't ask me, I want You won’t get drunk if you know it, right? Come on, there are no questions that Xueshen can’t understand.”

    Just as he said this, the door lock moved, and the sensor made a beep.

    Jiang Zhihuo quickly closed his eyes, and solemnly said: "Brother Yan, you can take care of yourself."

    Yan Mu: "..." There

    was no time for him to shake Jiang Zhihuo up forcibly, and within two seconds, Qu Xiao rushed in first : "Yan Shao, Yan Shao, Yan Shao?!"

    "Be quiet." Yan Mu glared at him.

    It was only then that Qu Xiao noticed that there was a girl lying on the long table on the other side...

    "Oh." Qu Xiao shut her mouth before she could react for a moment.

    Two seconds later, he looked in that direction again—his

    pupils trembled.

    return? lie? up? indivual? Aunt? mother? !

    "This, this, this??" Qu Xiao lowered her voice, pointed at Bai Yuyun, "Is she asleep?"

    Yan Mu: "Yes."

    Qu Xiao pointed at Jiang Zhihuo again: "He fell asleep too?"

    Yan Mu gritted his teeth "Yes".

    Qu Xiao took a deep breath, dragged Yan Mu to the balcony together with Wen Da, closed the door, and couldn't hold back anymore: "What's going on?! You two invited a girl here, and you forced her Drunk, and then you pick up, pick up..."

    This word can't be said, it's too magical, Qu Xiao changed the name: "You two are hitting?? In front of a girl? Ah no, behind the girl's back?! Hitting Bo?!"

    Wen Da couldn't calm down: "Young Master Yan, are you drunk?!" Can you do this without being drunk? !

    Qu Xiao: "So are you rivals in love or are you cheating?!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    Wen Da asked again: "Do you like men?"

    Qu Xiao: "You like yourself? Shin and you have nothing but faces. It ’s the same!”

    Wen Da came to a conclusion: “Are you narcissistic?”

    Qu Xiao thinks that this is the only explanation that makes the most sense: “Old Wen, you are right, it’s impossible to find someone whose personality is as similar to yours if you’re not narcissistic!”