111

The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and there is only one month left before the college entrance examination.

    The third year of senior high school ushered in the third city quality inspection. I was taking the exam every week. Facing the city quality inspection and the upcoming city rankings again, my heart was no longer as nervous as it was at the beginning. After the exam, everyone continued to stay in the classroom to study papers , did not waste a little bit of study time.

    B University's recommended recommendation was approved, and Yan Mu didn't need to take the exam anymore. Recently, the teacher stayed in the school as a temporary tutor, and usually stayed in the office.

    With this level of relationship, Jiang Zhihuo likes to ask Yan Mu a lot of questions when he has nothing to do. It's not that he doesn't know how to do it, but because the office has air conditioning, he finds a reason to use the air conditioner, which is comfortable.

    Ding Jianhui took a sip of wolfberry tea in the air-conditioned room, enjoying the heat from the cup.

    He was looking through the composition about "dream" written by a class of students at the beginning of the third year of high school. At that time, Jiang Zhihuo didn't hand in at all, so he found any reason to fool him, and even blatantly said in the office that he could get into the Q, Hua and B majors, and many teachers were present, so they took it as a joke.

    Who would have thought that now, everyone thought he was the bully of Jiang University who was pretending to be a bully at the time, but he was actually competing for B University, and his scores were against the sky. I can't get used to it every time.

    Ding Jianhui turned the pages down, smiled and shook his head.

    Two days later, the city's quality inspection results were announced. Jiang Zhihuo was still in first place, with a score so high that one could doubt his own IQ. Although Wannian's second child was firmly in second place, his score was getting higher every time. I usually go to Jiang Zhihuo and Yan Mu to discuss the topic when I have nothing to do, and finally it has an effect. My thinking has been irrigated a lot.

    Ever since Long Hui made a big fuss in the No. 3 Middle School and No. 1 Middle School forums, people from the two schools have also paid special attention to his situation. As soon as the ranking was announced, after reading the No. 1 and himself, they sighed, "The difference between holding the grass is actually a hundred points." Then immediately searched for Long Hui's name on the leaderboard.

    ——Although this person's character is not very good, and he doesn't have a B number, his grades are indeed good, and he is either second or third in each city quality inspection.

    However, they didn't see Long Hui's name in the first ten miles, they continued to search in surprise, and were surprised to find that Long Hui actually fell to the 76th place.

    [Hold the grass? 76? How did he drop to 76? ]

    [The total score is actually 16 points lower than last time? ! 】

    【The scores at the top of the rankings are already tight, and even a point of 0.5 can widen the gap between three or five people. He is actually 16 points lower? ! ]

    [I heard that he never went to school after the incident, and studied independently at home, did he lose his mind? 】

    【If you want me to be so ashamed, I won't be able to study in school... Who asked him to do it by himself...】 【

    Tsk, too ordinary and too confident, your mentality will indeed collapse. ]

    [Study and study, don't let your mentality drift, once you drift, you will be finished. ]