62

Chapter 62

    "Do you need to go home?"

    Fu Xiuwang looked at Jiang Zhihuo with a smile.

    Jiang Zhihuo shook his head, collected himself, and said, "No need, just take me there."

    Fu Xiuwang was satisfied with his reaction.

    These children are always like this, without any judgment, but always relying on impulse to change the present, each of them is very easy to deceive.

    This face is very valuable at first glance.

    After training, the value can be doubled.

    Fu Xiuwang showed a very deep smile.

    Since Jiang Zhihuo was so impatient, Fu Xiuwang naturally didn't have to hold back, and took him directly to the clubhouse after dinner.

    On a Saturday night, the restaurant on the first floor was crowded. It is difficult to get a seat for this club restaurant on Saturday night, and it is basically necessary to make an appointment one to two weeks in advance.

    The brightly lit restaurant is playing elegant and soothing pure music, and the quiet piano sound is always suitable for doing some poetic things.

    Fu Xiuwang led Jiang Zhihuo straight to the elevator, and turned into a long corridor after getting out of the elevator.

    Jiang Zhihuo had been here the day before, and the elevator went straight to the second and third floors, but this corridor never appeared.

    Obviously, this is a channel that only insiders can open.

    Saturday, December 26, at 19:03.

    The faint yellow light in the corridor makes this place quiet and dim. There are gilded wallpapers on both sides. There will be a door every five or six meters. The same door is very exquisite in workmanship. Even the door handles are carved with complicated patterns. On the thick red carpet, your feet will not make a sound when you step on the soft red carpet.

    "Where is this place?" Jiang Zhihuo felt uneasy, this place was so strange, and it looked a bit depressing.

    "This is a classroom." Fu Xiuwang explained to him in a very decent language, "You know, the camera is a test of a person's body and figure, and every star who debuts must undergo physical training to ensure that no one will appear in front of the camera. Mistake."

    "After the training, it will be up to you, and I will evaluate you. If you are suitable to become an actor, you should learn to perform systematically. If you are an idol, you should practice singing and dancing."

    Jiang Zhihuo nodded superficially, but actually turned in his heart He rolled his eyes.

    I believe you ghost ah! !

    Training in this kind of place? ?

    Do you see what this place looks like! ! !

    But he still pretended to be enlightened and said "Oh", "So that's how it is."

    "Yeah." Fu Xiuwang spoke softly, "Now, I will take you to sign the contract, and then I will arrange a room for you, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow It 's time for class."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Okay." For

    some reason, Fu Xiuwang's mouth twitched slightly, and he looked straight ahead: "We will give you the most professional training, and we will also let you practice it by a special person. You have to grasp it well. Opportunity, you know?"