42

Chapter 42

    With Liang Huoqi coming to take over, Jiang Zhihuo doesn't have to stay in the pet hospital any longer.

    After taking a brief shower in the shower room and changing into clean clothes, Jiang Zhihuo slowly walked out the door.

    ——Yan Mu was waiting for him there.

    Before walking out the door, Jiang Zhihuo patted his cheeks several times, adjusted his expression, and took a deep breath.

    Can't laugh, can't laugh, don't laugh!

    Be calm, be sure to be calm! !

    Jiang Zhihuo kept reminding himself.

    But Yan Mu's expression just now kept appearing in his mind... "Pfft

    ." Jiang Zhihuo still couldn't hold back his laughter.

    So cute! !

    what is this? Tsundere?

    Jiang Zhihuo let himself laugh for a while, lowered the corners of his lips, made a calm appearance, and walked out.

    Liang Huoqi had just changed into his work clothes when he saw Jiang Zhihuo coming out and put his shoulders on him: "Going away?"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Well, how is Xiaolin?" Xiaolin is Liang Huoqi's younger sister.

    Liang Huoqi: "She's fine, she'll be discharged from the hospital next Monday." He raised his chin and pointed at Yan Mu who was waiting outside the door, and asked, "Who is waiting for you outside? He's so fucking handsome."

    "Student." Jiang Zhihuo said.

    Liang Huoqi leisurely supported Jiang Zhihuo's shoulders, and said, "You two seem to have a good relationship, can you give me a WeChat account?"

    Liang Huoqi recognized his sexuality early on, and never shy away from it in front of others.

    Jiang Zhihuo teased: "Forget it, he is straight."

    Liang Huoqi said "tsk tsk" twice: "It looks straight, forget it." He gave up the idea of ​​knowing this cold and handsome guy. Pushing back, "Go, go, I'll treat you to dinner another day."

    Jiang Zhihuo waved at him, opened the door, and Yan Mu turned to look at him.

    Caught off guard, Jiang Zhihuo didn't know what to say to start, so he could only walk up to him and let out an awkward "cough".

    "Where do you want to go?" Yan Mu asked.

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Eh? Did you ask me?"

    Yan Mu: "Yeah."

    Jiang Zhihuo blinked.

    Just now Yan Mu only said that he would wait for him at the door, but did not say why he was waiting for him. Just as he was about to ask, Yan Mu seemed to realize something suddenly, his lips moved again, and squeezed out two words.

    Yan Mu: "Yeah."

    Jiang Zhihuo was stunned for two seconds, didn't hold back, and laughed out loud in front of Yan Mu, covered the lower half of his face with one hand, and patted Yan Mu's shoulder several times with the other hand .     Yan Mu let him by without saying a word to stop him. When Jiang Zhihuo

    had laughed enough, he asked, "Why?"

Suddenly I think you are so cute!"

    Yan Mu: "..."