22

Chapter 22

    The second period on Tuesday afternoon, physical education class.

    The physical education classes of Class 1 and Class 4 are in the same period, and there are two other liberal arts classes at the same time.

    Now only the third year of high school starts, the playground is empty, and there are several classes, so there is a lot of room for activities. You must exercise while studying. No. 1 Middle School attaches great importance to students' physical health, and strictly stipulates that teachers of all subjects are not allowed to seize physical education classes. Chatting and taking a walk are better for the body than sitting in the classroom.

    They were not allowed to return to the classroom in the middle of the physical education class. The girls sat in the shadows and chatted. Some boys formed a team to play basketball. People do the same set of questions, and the one with the lowest score will have a drink.

    Yan Mu couldn't do it manually, so he was naturally in the quiz group. The papers in the smart group were only of average difficulty. Yan Mu finished writing the papers very quickly, and the scoring column showed full marks.

    The software for submitting the test paper will give a reminder. The boys around saw that it was Yan Mu. Although they had already taken it for granted, they still couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "As expected of a god of learning, I handed in the paper just after I saw the first question in the big question.

    " A boy replied to him: "How can you be called a god of learning if you are not fast?"

    Another boy deliberately picked on faults and joked: "Hey, what you said is ambiguous. I reasonably suspect that you are acting weird."

    Yan Mu: "... "The person     who

    said this quickly explained: "No, no, I didn't mean that. It's because the paper is handed in quickly, hand in the paper!"

, Continue to keep your head down and catch up with the progress.

    Yan Mu originally planned to do another set, but the girl sitting near the basketball court suddenly screamed.

    A group of people just clicked on the next question, and turned their heads in unison.

    In fact, nothing happened, but the basketball player was so handsome.

    The sound of the basketball hitting the ground, the occasional squeaking sound of the sneakers rubbing against the ground, mixed with the screams of the girls came out together.

    The ball was passed to Jiang Zhihuo.

    The tall and straight boy dribbled the ball, swayed left and right and crossed the human wall in a fake move, his knees were slightly bent to accumulate strength, his calves stretched out beautiful muscle lines, and he jumped up, the hem of his clothes slightly swayed with the movement of raising his hands, revealing a section Waist, the basketball accurately fell into the frame.

    No one could stop him on the court, he was too ostentatious, and his arrogant and frivolous temperament couldn't be suppressed at all.

    His teammates ran back from the other half and gave Jiang Zhihuo a high-five. Jiang Zhihuo stretched out his hand, and someone outside the court threw him a bottle of water. He raised his head to drink, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    Yan Mu didn't notice how engrossed she was looking at it, she didn't move her eyes away until Xie Qiu called out.

    "Brother Yan." Xie Qiu also looked in that direction, without hesitation, "Go and play if you want to. If you shoot a basketball, you must be more handsome than him, and the applause and screams must be louder."