3

Chapter Three

Listening to the voice, there was more than one person in front, and the voices of different people came one after another.

"Has anyone ever told you that Omega is best not to go out?"

"Who are you trying to seduce by dressing like this? A little slut who only has sex?"

"Do you still need to ask? Of course anyone can, hahaha."

Surrounded by several unscrupulous teenagers was a girl, curled up in the corner, staring at the five strong men in front of her tremblingly, unable to speak a word.

Seeing the delinquent boy getting closer and closer with a smirk, the girl could do nothing but close her eyes and pray.

In the next second, I only heard the neat "dong dong dong dong" coming from my ear, a total of five sounds. Followed by it, there is also the overwhelming Alpha breath.

The pheromone smelled like red wine, so strong that she couldn't distinguish it.

When she opened her eyes again, the unscrupulous teenagers who had been aggressive just now knelt down in front of her, with a confused look on their faces.

The delinquent boys are all Betas. They just felt like their backs were being pressed down by a mountain, and then their legs began to weaken. When they realized it again, they had already knelt down.

They had never been in contact with Alpha before, so they didn't know that it was the feeling brought by pheromones. They just thought it was something the girl did, and glared at her angrily: "What the hell did you do!!"

The girl was so frightened that she closed her eyes again.

At this moment, a hand put on the bad boy's shoulder and pressed down lightly. He obviously didn't use much strength, but the weight on his back was like a thousand catties.

A clear and clear youthful voice sounded in the ears, the ending was prolonged, making it appear extremely lazy.

He said, "Is it fun?"

The body suddenly lightened, and the bad boy couldn't care what the hell was next to him, he just felt numb in the back of his head, and the fear for no reason occupied all his reason, he ran away without stopping.

Jiang Zhihuo looked at the backs of them running away: "..."

Although the identity of Alpha did not bring him any special benefits, it is only admirable. It is very easy to pretend to be aggressive. You don’t need to touch people when you meet them. Once you release the pheromone, it doesn’t matter whether you can smell it or not. Anyway, there is momentum. It can directly scare people to the ground.

This is also the reason why the society recognizes that Alpha is superior to others, with its own aura and domineering walking.

To frighten away those delinquent boys, Jiang Zhihuo squatted down, took out a tissue from his schoolbag, and was about to hand it out, but the girl's reaction was worse than seeing the delinquent boys.

Obviously he had already touched the corner of the wall and was still crazily backing away. At the same time, he kept waving his hands and cried out, shouting indiscriminately: "You Alpha, don't come here, ahhh, help, don't come here!!"

Jiang Zhihuo: "..."

*

Yan Mu was not at school all day on Friday and asked for leave. There is a competition in the next city, and the review of the application form requires you to arrive at the scene in person.