114

On the first day of school, the Weibo of the School of Computer Science and the School of Mathematics exploded.

    【Ahhh! Today, I welcome the new students and saw two handsome contestants coming from the School of Science and Technology! ]

    [God, they are so handsome! Is there any object! 】

    【Protect our professional girl! It looks like a prodigal son in love! Look at this look, it seduces people away! ]

    [I think it's because you want to bend straight, can the prodigal son in true love get close to our school? 】

    【Really handsome! Didn't they really come to the wrong place? ! Is this the beauty that the Academy of Sciences and the Academy of Numbers can have? ! 】

    There was no class for two days at the beginning of the semester, and the freshmen went to various places in the college to hold meetings, and the good-looking ones received attention wherever they went, and when no one recognized them all and were embarrassed to talk to them, everyone remembered their faces.... The two have a very good relationship, they seem to have graduated from the same high school, they always stay together in school, and they don't have to go in and out together during meetings. The two walked around the school first, and that night they appeared on the school confession wall, the handsome guy wall, the missing person wall, and the school grass wall in turn.

    The handsome man of his own college was suddenly targeted by all the girls in the school, and the few girls in the two colleges panicked for a while.

    We don't even know their names yet!

    How can we let girls from other colleges strike first!

    So the girls from the two colleges and their classmates reached a consensus, no matter what happens in the future, at least they must hold the information they can grasp in their hands now!

    But asking for personal information directly in person seems to have other plans, and it may not be very polite to others, so they summed it up-

    the two handsome men have such a good relationship, they must know each other's situation! Asking a brother is always better than asking yourself!

    During the meeting, Jiang Zhihuo took a middle seat to play with his mobile phone and chat with Brother Yan.

    A few girls sat next to him, Jiang Zhihuo took the initiative to move a little to the side, giving them a seat with a better view.

    The seniors hesitated for a moment, patted Jiang Zhihuo on the shoulder, and chatted: "Hello, classmate, the meeting is boring, isn't it? Let's finish the freshmen meeting in the afternoon."

    Jiang Zhihuo smiled, raised his brows lightly: "Yes, I have returned it after patronage these two days, and no one has recognized it yet.

    " Such a handsome boy!

    They continued chatting with Jiang Zhihuo, pretending to casually ask him for personal information, and when they heard his name, one of the girls thought for a while, but she didn't remember, and just said, "Your name seems familiar?" "Yes

    . Is it?"

    The chat went smoothly, and the seniors calmly changed the topic from Jiang Zhihuo to Yan Mu.

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Zhihuo, who knew everything about him, refused to reveal more information about Yan Mu: "Sisters, don't ask, I won't tell."

    What's the point? It was promised that girls from several colleges would exchange with each other.