14

As soon as school was over, Yan Mu walked out of the classroom.

    "Brother Yan." Xie Qiu stopped him and asked, "What are you going to have for dinner?"

    At the same time, the phone vibrated, and Jiang Zhihuo's news kept jumping.

    Yan Mu lowered her eyes.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Waiting for you at the No. 1 Scholar!

    Jiang Zhihuo: I'll give you five minutes, and I'll rush up before I come out!

    Yan Mu turned off the screen, but didn't reply, and said to Xie Qiu, "Eat something, what can you bring?

    " , "I'll just go to the canteen!"

    There is a food street outside the No. 1 Middle School, and a long string of stalls will be set up every meal time. The long street is bustling with students who go out to look for food. There are always several shops named "Zhuangyuan" or various famous schools at the entrance of every high school. The "Zhuangyuan" mentioned by Jiang Zhihuo is a milk tea shop. The location is very good. It is in the middle of the street, separated by buildings an alley.

    Yan Mu walked to the door of the "No. 1 Scholar" and saw no one. He opened WeChat and was about to ask, but was dragged into a side alley by a hand.

    The strong smell of wine overflowed from the alley, Jiang Zhihuo hugged Yan Mu's waist from behind, leaned against his neck, his back tensed.

    After inhaling several mouthfuls of pheromone, Jiang Zhihuo angrily said, "Why so slow?"

    Yan Mu slowly released the pheromone, and when he recovered, he said, "I can't fly." He paused, lowered his head, frowned and asked, "What did you go for?"

    "Ah?" Jiang Zhihuo raised his hand and sniffed it on his sleeve, and there was a smell of alcohol and tobacco.

    Jiang Zhihuo said indifferently: "Smoking and drinking, our school tyrants like to gather a group of bad boys squatting on the side of the road to pretend to be forced."

    "..." Yan Mu really didn't know what to say, he just wanted to end it quickly, and directly detained Jiang Zhihuo kissed down the back of the head.

    The summer evening is still sweltering, the narrow alley hides two boys who are kissing, two completely different pheromones are intertwined, and the alley is crowded with people.

    There are many kisses, the two of them have adapted, and soon entered the state, and can judge the approximate time without counting the time.

    Three minutes later, the two separated.

    The street lights just turned on, warm orange light, and a little dim fell from the top of the head.

    Yan Mu was standing under the light, his knife-like facial features were portrayed with a bit of indifference, and there was a faint shadow in the light and darkness.

    Yan Mu quietly asked, "When will you be back?"

    "I don't know, anyway, I'll see you again in three hours." Jiang Zhihuo was surprised that Yan Mu took the initiative to start the topic, "What's the matter, what's the matter?"

    "Yes. "Yan Mu sneered, "Make up lessons."

    "..." Jiang Zhihuo was at a loss for words, "Are you

    serious ?" People know where Jiang Zhihuo skipped class, and three hours later, he ran to ask Yan Mu for a kiss, and then went back a bit late, thinking that he would have to go to class the next day, what did Yan Mu say about this? It's time to sleep too.