39

Chapter 39

    Saturday night at six o'clock.

    After the party was over, a class went to the school gate with the bus, and dropped off a few students who were on the way. After getting off the bus, Ding Jianhui told everyone to be careful on the way back. Everyone thanked Teacher Ding for his hospitality, and went home after dinner in twos and threes.

    Jiang Zhihuo and the squad leader, eight or nine boys, exchanged winks and turned to a barbecue restaurant near the school for the second round.

    When they came, they said they were going to get very drunk, and they were all very imposing, saying "Okay! If you don't get drunk, you won't return!", "Anyone who doesn't drink is a dog!" In fact, they don't know much about drinking. Because he drank less, he ordered a case of wine, and the poor man only took out two bottles, poured a little for each person, and the glass was not half full.

    Jiang Zhihuo stared at the disposable plastic cup on the table in disbelief: "...Is this what you said if you don't get drunk?"

    Boy 1 laughed and said, "How do you go home when you're drunk?"

    Boy 2 suggested: "Brother Huo , you can drink first, let’s warm up the venue first!"

    "Okay!" Jiang Zhihuo immediately agreed, stood up, drank the little wine in the glass in one gulp, took out another bottle from the box, knocked it on the table, The bottle cap was pried off, and he poured tons of tons into his mouth, drank it in one gulp, and smashed the bottle on the table after drinking, "Is it enough?"

    "Brother Huo is heroic!" The boys stood up, Drank up the meager wine in the glass.

    At this time, "Happy Breakup" was played in the store.

    Sorrows were tuned together, and the squad leader felt sad from it. Thinking of the goddess who announced the marriage news, he opened a bottle of wine with a screwdriver, filled it up, and drank it in one gulp.

    Class monitor: "You may think it's naive to say it. When I was in junior high school, I didn't want to study. I just wanted to play around with my friends. I used to pass the math test. The role of the goddess inspired me! It can be said that the voice of the goddess has changed. My life! I have loved her for so many years! Now I am married as soon as I say I am married, I am so sad..."

    The boys are nervous and don't understand the "like" of the class monitor. They just think that this feeling is false. When a goddess is married, she can climb the wall to the next goddess. There are so many voice actors, and there is more than one. Based on this idea, Although they were consoling, they were basically innocuous words such as "bye bye, bye bye, the next one will be better".

    Only Jiang Zhihuo refilled the monitor and clinked his glass: "I understand you! The goddess I really like! Married is broken love!" The

    monitor drank up the wine and nodded again and again: "Yes, yes."

    "Again!" Jiang Zhihuo Huo poured another glass, and he did it first, "Get drunk and relieve your worries!!" The

    squad leader also drank: "Okay!"

    Jiang Zhihuo poured again: "But think about it, what's the point of being married? She is still dubbing, or You goddess! You don’t like her because she’s beautiful and she’s single!”

    “That’s right!” The squad leader drank his drink and sighed, “But it’s still uncomfortable.”

    Jiang Zhihuo poured it all over again: “She deserves it.” It’s really hard to go back and listen to and watch it a few more times, a married goddess is still a goddess!” Class