30

Chapter 30

    October 9th.

    19:25.

    Bai Yuyun came to the bar according to Jiang Zhihuo's position.

    The name of the bar is nice, Xiangyao, the owner should be a literary youth.

    Bai Yuyun came to box 3001.

    As soon as the door was opened, there were two "pops" in my ears, and the colored paper popped out of the salute barrel in my hand and flew away.

    There are two teenagers by the door.

    Jiang Zhihuo was full of enthusiasm, and smiled: "Thank you Yuyun for accepting the invitation!!"

    Yan Mu didn't have much expression as usual, and said simply: "Welcome." The

    colored paper fell on her hair, and Bai Yuyun tilted her head Swinging down, he said with a smile, "I didn't expect that you would take the initiative to get together."     Jiang

    Zhihuo pushed the pot and pointed at Yan Mu: "It's him who insisted on getting together."

Here?"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Huh? How can I say that I am also an employee, if I am not so good, I can have a similar one?"

    Yan Mu squinted at him: "I can prevent you from being booked."

    "Okay Alright." Bai Yuyun pulled the two of them away, smiled and said softly, "Is there any event tonight?"

    "No special idea." Jiang Zhihuo walked to the long table, on which there were all kinds of things. Wine bottles, and a row of wine glasses.

    "Let's have a drink?" Jiang Zhihuo pushed another menu, "You can order whatever you want."

    He said, putting on his white gloves at work.

    Bai Yuyun was slightly surprised: "This is?"

    Jiang Zhihuo said: "Bartender, part-time job."

    Bai Yuyun applauded from the bottom of his heart: "You are really good."

    Jiang Zhihuo smiled: "Order, or Said to be recommended by me?"

    Before Bai Yuyun opened his mouth, Yan Mu said, "Dawn."

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't look at him: "I didn't ask you."

    Bai Yuyun: "I've never had a drink, so I have the same order as Yan Mu." , I want a cup too..." She didn't hear the name clearly just now, so she turned to Yan Mu and asked with her eyes.

    Yan Mu: "Dawn."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "I see."

    He lowered his eyes, quickly made two glasses, and pushed them to Bai Yuyun and Yan Mu respectively.

    The dark blue wine is covered with star sequins on the wall of the glass, and when the lights fall, it looks like a starry sky.

    "It looks good!" Bai Yuyun couldn't help but praise.

    "It's too late." Jiang Zhihuo put in the sugar ball, and the orange juice that melted in an instant melted into the wine, shaking into several irregular curves, the intersection was hazy, and the shape was like the dawn.

    Bai Yuyun stared blankly at the slow and graceful changes in the wine glass. After a long time, he said, "It's so beautiful..."

    Jiang Zhihuo said, "It's also delicious.