67

Chapter 67

    This question made Jiang Zhihuo a little confused.

    Yan Xueshen is too strong, a few words are all routines.

    Explain the concept, delineate the range of choices, let him choose no choice, two choices, no matter how you answer, there is only one answer.

    This kind of oblique confession is the most powerless.

    Jiang Zhihuo reacted and pushed Yan Mu down, clenched his fist and hammered him, and asked with a smile: "Who are you? Are you Brother Yan? Should such words come from your mouth? Where is your face?" !"

    "It's long gone." Yan Mu looked at him and said.

    "It's dropped, it can still be used after picking it up and wiping it." Jiang Zhihuo made a gesture of picking up something, without any physical performance, and handed the air to Yan Mu, his eyes were full of smiles, "Put it on, don't wear it again." Come out with a love story!"

    Yan Mu didn't answer him, but raised his hand, with a questioning look in his eyes. Jiang Zhihuo didn't nod, but he didn't avoid it either, with a half-and-half attitude. Yan Mu put one arm around his shoulder, and the other free hand hung down, the palm touched the back of the hand, and the thumb lightly rubbed the blue vein that he accidentally touched.

    There was a little heat on Yan Mu's body, and his heart was beating fast. In the quiet living room, the sound of breathing was infinitely amplified, trembling, and very nervous.

    He explained: "I don't really want you to answer this question, but I just want to find a reason for you to stay. The bed has half of your bed, and I can give you all of it. I will change the medicine for you. I am tired today, so I have a good rest. "

    Brother Yan is very proficient, he knows how to catch his heart, and every sentence is on point, which can make Jiang Zhihuo's whole body sink.

    After a whole day, I am really tired.

    There was a fight in the clubhouse and was chased by a large group of people all over the floor. After coming out, she fainted. When she came back, she found that Yan Mu was Brother Qin.

    Not easy mentally or physically.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't think of a reason to refuse, or he didn't want to refuse at all, so he stayed.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't bring a change of clothes, so he just put on a set. Fortunately, they are about the same height, and he can wear Yan Mu's clothes. Before taking a bath, Yan Mu took out a new pair of underwear for him.

    Jiang Zhihuo slept soundly that night.

    It's been a while since it became O. Although it hasn't completely differentiated yet, the reproductive cavity is growing, and the marks on the glands have almost faded away.

    Without the shackles of the mark, Jiang Zhihuo really felt for the first time how reassuring it is to have an Alpha by Omega's side.

    This night, Yan Mu didn't spray the concealer spray. After the effect of the previous spray was over, the pheromones would naturally overflow, and the surrounding area smelled of rain and dew, which smelled very good. Some time ago, when I was sleeping alone, my lower abdomen would occasionally hurt in the middle of the night. It's not a big deal, but I often couldn't sleep well after the pain.

    With Yan Mu's pheromone by his side, he felt relaxed and comfortable.

    Jiang Zhihuo lay on the bed for half the night without falling asleep. After all, he had just slept in the hospital for a while, and it was not so easy to fall asleep immediately.