72

Human attention is occasionally distracted for a number of reasons.

    For example - I couldn't see the topic at first because I saw Yun Xiaoxu and remembered the past.

    Now it's because of Yan Mu, his mind is full of Brother Yan's words.

    Jiang Zhihuo absent-mindedly wrote a paper, checked a few big questions, and took out his mobile phone to send a message to Zong Bei.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Son, I'm done.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Oh no, I'm already done.

    Zongbei:?

    Zongbei: Fire, what are you doing?

    Zombe: Do we need to call the police?

    Jiang Zhihuo: You already acquiesced that you are my son?

    Zongbei: ...

    Zongbei: I see that you don't want to have a good chat, bye.

    Jiang Zhihuo: I really don't want to have a good chat.

    Jiang Zhihuo: I want to fall in love right now.

    Zongbei: Then why are you talking to me?

    The chat box is silent—yes.

    Thirty seconds later, Zong Bei sent several more messages.

    Zongbei: What are you talking about? in love?

    Zongbei: With whom? Yan God?

    Zongbei: Are you serious?

    Zong Bei: Wait, it’s not possible now. Two days ago, Xie Qiu told me to persuade you not to bring bad national players.

    Zongbei: Let's talk about it after the competition!

    Jiang Zhihuo: You must think that I want to spoil him?

    Zongbei: Oh, so what? It’s not because you skipped class to be with you, but if you skipped class to be with others, you wouldn’t tell me that you want to fall in love, would you?

    Zongbei: Huo, I didn't see that you are very delicate in the relationship. Is it because you have become an Omega?

    Zong Bei: Then this is not a bad-looking god Chansang is trying to win glory for the school!

    Jiang Zhihuo: I can also win glory for the school, work hard—become the number one scholar in the province.

    Zongbei: You are only one bed away from the provincial champion.

    Zongbei: Have a good dream.

    I exchanged a few unnutritious Chelu words with Zongbei, and finally my mood almost calmed down.

    —I think so too.

    The speaker is still brushing up on the questions, what is he preoccupied with?

    The sound recorded in the library is not loud. Occasionally there will be some sounds during the CUE process of the director. Generally speaking, it will not affect the study - but at the recording site, other people in the study room are not in the mood to study. Always pay attention to the recording situation, do two I looked up and looked back, unable to calm down.

    The only one who really focuses on immersive learning is Yan Mu, who doesn't need sleep and doesn't get distracted easily.

    Not long after, a few people came over from the half-blocked seat. Yun Xiaoxu and two other teammates sat on the self-study table to discuss the newly discovered clues.