83

"Crack."

    Jiang Zhihuo flipped the switch.

    The lights are on, illuminating the line of sight, the living room is clean and spotless, the pillows on the sofa are arranged in an extremely regular way, and there is no one around.

    He put the bag next to the coffee table, walked into the room, the corners of the quilt were neat, two pillows were pressed on top, the charger was rolled up in a circle and placed next to the socket, and the pajamas that Yan Mu wore just yesterday were placed on the bedside table. Neatly folded.

    Jiang Zhihuo took a deep breath.

    I have never felt that the room was empty before. When I just came back today, I saw the darkness in the living room, but I felt a sense of loss for no reason.

    ——Probably because people in love will become hypocritical.

    Jiang Zhihuo found an excuse for himself, took his clothes and took a shower, came out and stood by the bed again, not knowing what to do for a while.

    Tomorrow's final exam, it's pointless to study papers at this time, but I can't sleep, and because Yan Mu has to go to the exam room early the next day, he just fell asleep, and the two said good night.

    Jiang Zhihuo was blow-drying his hair bored, and was about to read a book to hypnotize himself. However, the moment he turned off the hair dryer, he suddenly smelled a very light, very light fragrance.

    ——The fragrance that comes from the nostrils after the heavy rain.

    It's Yan Mu's pheromone!

    Jiang Zhihuo was stunned for a moment, and threw the hair dryer on the bed, looking for the source of the smell.

    He didn't know what he was doing at all, his body's reaction was purely instinctive, he walked to the bedside table and picked up the pajamas that Yan Mu wore just yesterday.

    — After all, clothes are worn close to the body, even if the masking spray is applied, pheromones will inevitably remain on the clothes.

    Jiang Zhihuo raised his hand in a strange way, put it in front of his nose and sniffed gently.

    In the next second, the heart suddenly beat heavily, as if sending out some kind of signal, the long-lost feeling of fever spread all over the body in an instant, the back of the neck was burning like fire, the chest seemed to be pressed by a heavy object, and it was impossible to breathe, and the mouth and nose seemed to be blocked by plastic bags Live, very hot.

    The symptoms appeared so suddenly, Jiang Zhihuo let go of his hand subconsciously, and the clothes were thrown on the ground. He tried his best to calm his breathing, hurriedly found out the special inhibitor, and injected it into the gland.

    It wasn't until the inhibitors took effect that Jiang Zhihuo gradually woke up, sitting on the edge of the bed as if paralyzed, his chest heaved and his arms were weak.

    The previous inhibitor was injected in the morning, and the time is still suppressed. Why do I suddenly have a fever?

    Jiang Zhihuo sent the symptoms just now to the doctor, but the doctor hadn't replied yet, Jiang Zhihuo got up to pour himself a glass of water, at this moment, the phone vibrated.

    Jiang Zhihuo thought it was a doctor, so he clicked on WeChat and found that it was from Li Hao.

    Li Hao: Have a meal after the exam.