18

"Eh? He's looking this way too?"

    When the bartender turned his eyes, Wen Da was in a daze for a moment. His eyes were as cold as Yan Shao's, and he always had the feeling of being stared at by another Yan Shao.

    Wen Da moved a little closer to Yan Mu, and was about to speak, when he found that Yan Mu was also staring at the bartender intently, the two looked at each other, and there seemed to be a fierce confrontation in their eyes.

    The same sex repels each other?

    Qu Xiao also noticed something strange, but it was not easy to directly ask if she didn't like this person, she seemed narrow-minded, so she changed the way of asking: "Young Master Yan, do you know each other?"

    Yan Mu took a sip of wine, and after a while In the mouth, when swallowing, his jaw slightly lifted, and his Adam's apple rolled: "Know."

    Qu Xiao did not expect to hear this answer from Yan Mu's mouth, curiosity attracted him to continue to ask: "Ah? How did you know each other?! "

    Yan Mu put down his wine glass, and his voice was extremely low and indifferent: "Rival in love."

    While speaking, the bartender also came from another direction. While walking, he put on white gloves and took out a bottle of vodka from the wine cabinet behind him. Twist the rim of the glass with fingers, pour the wine to the top, one for Boss Qu and one for Yan Mu.

    It was obviously just an extremely ordinary movement, made by his hands, it seemed that every detail, even the cracks between his fingers, was full of indescribable beauty.

    Wen Da sat between the two of them, but he didn't see his glass after waiting for a long time, so he asked, "Where's mine?" The

    bartender gave him a cold look, ignored him, took off his gloves, and walked out through the side door.

    Wen Da: "???"

    My bartender is still so individual, Qu Xiao wanted to laugh, but then remembered the word "rival in love" that Yan Mu said a moment ago, and patted Wen Da on the shoulder hard to suppress her smile.

    When the door was opened, the bartender turned his head to look at Yan Mu again, with the end of his eyes pressed down, as if with a hook in his eyes.

    This glance was so A and handsome, the bartender's aura immediately rose, and all the girls and Omega around seemed to have been hit in the heart, and there was another burst of discussion.

    "Is this the kind of style that my brother likes?"

    "By the way, the guy at the bar is also very handsome, but he is not easy to talk to."

    "That look is too sassy! I want to be seen like that too!"

    " So what does that look mean just now? Want to go out and meet alone?"

    "Maybe? I don't know if that handsome guy will come out or not?"

    Everyone glanced at Yan Mu one after another, expecting the reaction of the handsome guy at the bar, and it didn't disappoint. In front of everyone's eyes, Yan Mu pushed his glass of wine to Wen Da, then got up, followed the bartender, and walked towards the side door.

    As soon as the door was opened, a pair of hands stretched out from the dark, grabbed his shoulders, and pressed his whole body against the door.

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Didn't I tell you not to go to the bar?!"

    Yan Mu lowered his eyes, and his eyes stayed on Jiang Zhihuo's hand for a moment: "Let go."

    "You..." This situation is too embarrassing now, Jiang Zhihuo For a moment, Huo didn't know what to say, so he let go of his hand, pointed at Yan Mu and looked at it for a long time, and finally choked out a sentence, "You are not allowed to poke my vest!!" The