2

Chapter two

Xia Tian couldn't eat at first, and seeing Yan Mujiang Zhihuo lost his appetite even more, and he couldn't even stay in school.

Halfway there, Jiang Zhihuo turned around.

Zong Bei didn't even need to ask, it was obvious that on the first day of school, the school bully didn't want to go to class anymore and wanted to climb over the wall to get out.

"Aren't you afraid of being nagged by old man Ding?" Zong Bei asked.

Old man Ding is the head teacher of Class 1 in the third year of high school. His name is Ding Jianhui. He is in his 30s and 40s, and he looks young. He is not old enough to be called an old man. The charm of immortality.

At that time, Jiang Zhihuo was assigned to Ding Jianhui's class in the second class of senior high school. The other teachers were silently relieved when they saw the class schedule, and came to comfort Ding Jianhui one after another. Little things, little things."

After the monthly exam, Jiang Zhihuo lived up to the expectations and was the lowest in the grade. Ding Jianhui called Jiang Zhihuo to the office after seeing the results. At that time, Jiang Zhihuo had already acted like a slob, I'm a scumbag, I'm great, and I didn't listen to anyone's speech. When Ding Jianhui opened his mouth, Jiang Zhihuo, who was scolded with full experience, was stunned.

Ding Jianhui put the grade strip on the table, shook his head, and sighed: "No, student Jiang, Chinese, Mathematics and English are the main subjects, and each subject only takes 12 points. Isn't it too low? People, you have to have a small goal. , at least 30 points in the test, what do you think?"

Jiang Zhihuo: "?"

"Old man Ding doesn't know how to ask." Jiang Zhihuo stepped on the wall lightly, and sat on the top. "If you really ask, you can say that my stomach hurts, and the pain is so painful..."

Just as he was talking, Jiang Zhihuo paused and raised his hand to cover the back of his neck.

Just now there was no warning pain in the back of the neck, like being pricked by a needle.

Other than that, there was nothing abnormal, the pain disappeared in a flash, Jiang Zhihuo didn't care, and Zongbei looked at him eagerly: "And then? I have to make up something wrong, right?"

Jiang Zhihuo said nonsense: "I'm going to give birth soon."

Zongbei: "..."

"Then where are you going this afternoon?"

The sun was shining fiercely, and his buttocks were burned after sitting on the wall for a long time. Jiang Zhihuo jumped down by climbing on the iron pole. The corner of his snow-white school uniform was raised with the movement, revealing a thin waist. He walked forward and waved his hands, leaving only In the next view from the back, the noon sun fell on the young man.

"save the world."

*

The next day was Monday, the first day of high school, and the weather was fine.

Ding Jianhui took wolfberry and chrysanthemum tea in his hand and walked around Class 1 of the third year. All the students came together, except for the seat in the penultimate row which was empty.

In the No. 1 middle school, there is no such thing as the same table, and the closest ones are the front, back, left, and right tables. Ding Jianhui took a sip of the chrysanthemum tea unhurriedly, and asked: "Student Chang Luo, is Jiang a student again today?" Not coming? Did you tell me why?"

Chang Luo: "..."

Jiang Zhihuo did tell him, but the reason was really... I don't know where to start.