85

The whole thing started with an accident in the Qin family more than ten years ago.

    At that time, the Qin Group was in full swing, but one day, it was suddenly revealed that there was a huge loophole in the company's funds, and it lost billions of dollars overnight, and the interests of the rest of the group's shareholders except the Qin family were damaged. They jointly signed a letter requesting an investigation.

    The Qin family panicked and showed their flaws one after another. Soon, the investigation results came out—it was the Qin family who signed the yin-yang contract and secretly transferred all the funds, causing a deficit.

    This incident caused an uproar back then. It was originally only a matter in the business circle, and everyone should not know about it, but for some reason, it became more and more troublesome. The Qin family was cast aside by everyone, and the public opinion was almost one-sided.

    And these tens of billions of loopholes cannot be repaid by a family immediately. Even if they embezzle it without authorization, they will all be used for other purposes. After the incident was exposed, due to the pressure of public opinion and the economic situation, the Qin family declared bankruptcy.

    But when the Qin family was in crisis and had to sell all properties to raise funds, Yan Buwei appeared. He filled the loopholes of the group, was heavily in debt, started a business from scratch, and established the Yan Group.

    Throughout the incident, all of Yan Buwei's actions were beyond reproach, and even praised by everyone.

    Help the family of the deceased wife to fill up the debts, remember the deceased wife, and never marry again.

    ——And why did the group have the opportunity to sign the Yin-Yang contract?

    People who can reach that position are not stupid. What companies can't see the loopholes in the contract?

    Why did this matter come to light so quickly? How can a group that can embezzle billions of dollars by using yin and yang contracts expose the evidence one after another?

    The Internet had just launched into the market back then, and it hadn't been fully popularized yet. Most people's field of vision could only be limited to the small circle that M could follow. Why did this matter cause such a big wave of public opinion at that time?

    What is even more incredible is why Yan Buwei was able to borrow such a large sum of money at a critical moment? As the son-in-law of the Qin family, who could lend him money at that time?

    But at that time, no one would think about all these things. Everyone would only know, and only know, that the Qin Group viciously competed, used yin and yang contracts to embezzle billions, and Yan Buwei filled in loopholes with debts.

    Go back in timeline.

    Before Yan Buwei married Qin Shi, he was poor and white, and he had nothing but love and future, dreams and distant places.

    But Qin Shi still chose to marry him.

    At that time Qin Shi was young, in his early twenties, and was coaxed by Yan Buwei. The Qin family was already rich, so it didn't matter what Yan Buwei would bring. After getting along for a while, they found that Yan Buwei was indeed capable, so the two elders of the Qin family readily accepted her daughter's choice.

    Qin Shi married Ai, and even confiscated a dowry gift when she got married, and shared everything from her with her husband.

    ——She loves this man so much.