87

A gunshot sounded from the headset, and the screen gradually dimmed.

    Jiang Zhihuo exited the game interface.

    Yan Mu asked: "Win?"

    "Yeah." Jiang Zhihuo received all the task rewards in the game lobby, sighed, "It's so boring." Nothing to

    do.

    After writing the test paper, I don’t need to go to a part-time job, and it’s easy to meet elementary school students when I play games. I have no gaming experience, only a few days left in the holidays, I’m lazy, I don’t want to use my brain, and I don’t know what to do when I’m free.

    "You can copy my homework for me." Yan Xueshen still didn't finish his test paper.

    It was rare for Jiang Zhihuo not to refute him, he threw the phone to the sofa, turned around and asked, "Which one to copy?"

    Yan Mu freed up one hand to push Jiang Zhihuo two sets of papers.

    Jiang Zhihuo wrote directly.

    It is not difficult to copy the questions for Yan Xueshen, the words are floating, pretend to be forced to write two lines of thinking, and the forced grid is easily displayed. Anyone who wants to come and observe later will have to praise it. Waste ink.

    After staying with Yan Mu for a long time, there is naturally a little more atmosphere between the two of them. They obviously didn't look up and wrote their own things, but if someone really comes here at this time, there is no place for him to open a hole.   

       "Brother Yan."

      Jiang Zhihuo leaned to one side in a rather unsatisfactory manner, resting his chin on one hand. He thought of what happened two days ago, so he casually mentioned something to Yan Mu, "A few days ago, I had dinner with Wenda and Qu Xiao. We had a meal." 

   "How was it?" Yan Mu asked.

     "Hmm..."

     Jiang Zhihuo recalled the scene of that day.

    Wenda, Qu Xiao and the two have been staring at Jiang Zhihuo without blinking since he sat down, but when Yan Mu is not around, these two people are watching him closely, almost wanting to stare at him.

    Jiang Zhihuo blocked it with his palm: "Don't look at it, the collapse of the human design is the collapse, accept the reality, and let's get to know each other again?"

    The impression of Shin from Gaoling Zhihua is too deep. After all, the two rich second generations know so many people, and the only ones who can accurately grasp the high-cold temperament are Yan Mu and Shin.

    Yan Shao is naturally cold, Shin... so fucking pretending.

    The moment Jiang Zhihuo opened his mouth, the filter was shattered, and Wenda and Qu Xiao almost simultaneously showed a dazed expression.

    Wen Da: "I... I'm still not used to it, why don't you pretend it again?" "

    That won't work." Jiang Zhihuo resolutely refused, "It's so tiring to pretend to be cold, I really want to talk!"

    Qu Xiao was dumbfounded Shaking his head: "This feels too magical." No matter how magical it is, you have to eat.

    They have known each other for a long time, and after talking about it, Jiang Zhihuo completely let go of himself. In getting along, Brother Huo is always the one who picks up the atmosphere and rhythm.